Unthoughtful people.

Dear Marks and Spencers ... how come when I needed Size 22/24 that you had all the smaller sizes, and now that I need a Size 14 you have every size but this on your rails??! (I am quite sure that the rest of England isnt also on 100% LT so perhaps you could come up with a better explanation :D )

Go into the diet club part of the forum then slimming world and it's SW off topic. You should make yourself a cuppa and have a read. Some of it is really very funny.

I looked for the thread in SW off topic but wasnt sure what the thread name was :(

uklady said:
Dear Marks and Spencers ... how come when I needed Size 22/24 that you had all the smaller sizes, and now that I need a Size 14 you have every size but this on your rails??! (I am quite sure that the rest of England isnt also on 100% LT so perhaps you could come up with a better explanation :D )

Lol!! I have just had the very same problem looking for a size 14 top north of the border!!

Dear OH,

Do you use the food then leave its wrappers all over the place....yes I believe you do!
Do you use the plates..yes I believe you do!
Do you use the ketchup.....yes I believe you do!
Do you use every b**tard knife and fork to have one meal.....yes I believe you do!
Do you then leave plates, glasses, cups, washing, wrappers, spilt sauce, leftovers for me to pick up .....yes I believe you do!

WELL SUNBEAM.... NO MORE! I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER!!!

Pick it up
Wash it
Put it away
Throw it away!!!
(circle appropriate action as per situation, sometimes more than one option is applicable)

All my love your disgruntled GF

Dear Apple store employees,

As wonderful as I think it is that there are 300 of you people in store poised to 'help' someone ... When I come in on my one day off to swap my broken phone as Pre-arranged over a week ago I do not expect to have to fight for someone's attention only to be passed on to someone else equally disinterested who asks me to book a standby appointment... To join a Q ... To make an actual appointment.... To join another Q to go and explain again why I want my brand new broken phone that is still in warranty swapping!!!! Then..... Only to be told that YOUR NETWORK is down!!!!!!

Sincerely seething peach!

Dear mum,

I hate it when we fight. I wish we could be close. It upsets me our relationship is so strained. Especially when I know how much you and my kids love eachother.

I pray that you know I love you so very much.

Your Daughter.

Sorry folks, bad day. Xx

pamdev said:
Dear mum,

I hate it when we fight. I wish we could be close. It upsets me our relationship is so strained. Especially when I know how much you and my kids love eachother.

Your Daughter.

Sorry folks, bad day. Xx

Awww Hun hope you're ok xxx

Oh this is so funny!!!

Wow, I love this idea! I have far too many letters to write but I'll save you all the earache and just do the one ;)

Dear mother in law,

Your son loves and married a fatty and no amount of comments you make either to me or others will change that. If you love him, you should learn to accept that and keep your bigoted nose out of it.

I will lose weight and I will do it for me, not because of anything you have said.

Oh, and the next time you tell me I can't have any homemade cake because I'm on a diet, said cake will be shoved in your face.

Lots of love,

Me

Man that felt good!! The cake thing - true story. :mad:

Eamoo said:
Wow, I love this idea! I have far too many letters to write but I'll save you all the earache and just do the one ;)

Dear mother in law,

Your son loves and married a fatty and no amount of comments you make either to me or others will change that. If you love him, you should learn to accept that and keep your bigoted nose out of it.

I will lose weight and I will do it for me, not because of anything you have said.

Oh, and the next time you tell me I can't have any homemade cake because I'm on a diet, said cake will be shoved in your face.

Lots of love,

Me

Man that felt good!! The cake thing - true story. :mad:

I love that!! You made me laugh and it was much needed!!

peach pip said:
Awww Hun hope you're ok xxx

Aww thanks Hun. I'm ok. Just a bit upset earlier. I have what can only be described as an awkward relationship with my mum and it gets me down sometimes.

I know she loves me and everything she has done has been for me and I am so grateful. But she has never been my friend. We don't have the mother daughter meeting for a cuppa or shopping together thing going on and sometimes I crave it. (like today). Just makes me a bit sad sometimes. But things could be a lot worse.

Hope you well. Pxxx

Dear customer,

Thanks for telling me to piss off tonight. Especially when it was your fault you failed your own security questions. There is nothing i enjoy more that leaving my wee family in the evenings to go and deal with thick stupid ignorant people who have zero manners.

I took great pleasure in disabling your account. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU YOU NASTY EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN!!! Now I hope you incur several bank charges which I can assure you will not be refunded.

Now who has the power!!!!!!

Aww thanks Hun. I'm ok. Just a bit upset earlier. I have what can only be described as an awkward relationship with my mum and it gets me down sometimes.

I know she loves me and everything she has done has been for me and I am so grateful. But she has never been my friend. We don't have the mother daughter meeting for a cuppa or shopping together thing going on and sometimes I crave it. (like today). Just makes me a bit sad sometimes. But things could be a lot worse.

Hope you well. Pxxx

sorry to hear that sweetheart, im not as close to my mum as my sister and that upsets me sometimes too, chin up hun hope you feel better soon xx

Dear ex husband

Remember how you spent 14 years telling me that I was fat and ugly and repulsive and how I should be grateful that you put up with me because no-one else would ever want me???? WRONG!!!!!!

oooh that feels better!!!!!!

Dear mum,

Your Daughter.

Sorry folks, bad day. Xx

Hope your ok hun!! x

Hope you well. Pxxx
I have a similar relationship with my mum...

Hope your ok sweet!!! x

Thanks Dee. I'm ok. Hurts a lot that my mum keeps me at arms length. I don't know how many times I've asked for us to spend time together and when it doesn't happen it's like a slap in the face. Yesterday I realised it's not going to change and to stop feeling this way I need to just accept how it is and stop wanting something I can't have. I just pray my own relationship with my Daughter will be better.

So I'm feeling a bit low at the moment but I'll be fine in a day or two. Just need to lick my wounds lol. On the plus side I realised lastnight that even with how I am feeling I haven't turned to food to make me feel better. Normally I'd probably of had a glass of wine after a stressful day and the bottle was not opened so that's a positive.

Hope you are having a good day (and sorry for the low post, I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon)

Xxx

I think one thing is for sure hun you won't let it happen with your daughter! Feel better soon sweetheart big hugs! Xxxx

Back