W.W Sausages now FREE!

If someone puts up all the nutritional values I will run them through the syn calculator as they dont come up on syns online if there is 8 in a pack.

Ok found it on the ww website, and if I have done it right they are indeed free on extra easy and original, 3 syns on green days, thats for 2 sausages.
I have put the info up for someone else to check as well

per 100g Per serving GDA per Adult Energy kJ 645 250 (Calories) 155 60 2,000 Protein 20.0g 7.8g 45g Carbohydrate 7.8g 3.0g 230g (of which sugars) 0.4g 0.2g 90g Fat 4.2g 1.6g 70g (of which saturates) 1.5g 0.6g 20g Fibre 1.7g 0.7g 24g Sodium 0.45g 0.20g 2.4g Salt equivalent 1.1g 0.4g 6g

Glad it wasn't just me, started to doubt my maths! be interesting to see what sw have to say.....

They have them in Tesco Extra here. They are quite nice but I still prefer the Tesco Healthy Living Cumberland ones even though they are 1 syn each.

Me too :D, i dont like the WW ones but i did have them ages ago...maybe i should try them again lol

Hi all
Bad news - they are still 1/2 sin each.
Here is the response:

Hi Natalie

Thank you for your enquiry, weight watchers sausages are ½ syn each, that is allowing pork as a free food allowance

Regards

Cathryn

Have they actually changed the recipe or nutritional value then? If they are the same but repackaged for the ProPoints then they would be the same as they were?

If they have changed, SW are using the new ones?

A freely available syn free sausage would be fab! I keep toying with the idea of Joe's Sausages, but they are just so expensive unless you can club together an order.

Hi all
Bad news - they are still 1/2 sin each.
Here is the response:

Hi Natalie

Thank you for your enquiry, weight watchers sausages are ½ syn each, that is allowing pork as a free food allowance

Regards

Cathryn

wonder why it comes up as syn free with calculator then, maybe they should look into that was all set to go buy some the morra lol x

I don't mind them being half a syn each. Def worth it. I made a spicy sausage and bean casserole for tea (served 4) and 1 syn a portion and had it with lots of cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and it was delicious.

I was under the impression that its 1.5 syns for the whole pack of 8 sausages.

That means that if you have 4 sausages and count it as 1 syn you are being saintly cos its actually only 0.75 syns for half the pack.

Feel free to tell me to shut my gob if I'm wrong :D

BTW - even if they are 0.5 syns each, they are worth it as they actually taste like a proper sausage.

Back