Wannabe thin 2014

I'm 34 this year so nearing that half way mark eeek!!! I enjoyed my 20's far to much so I have only started to get a bit more responsible. We have just bought our first house and then marriage next year so it's all go. I just hope when we get round to the kids part I haven't missed the boat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 34 this year so nearing that half way mark eeek!!! I enjoyed my 20's far to much so I have only started to get a bit more responsible. We have just bought our first house and then marriage next year so it's all go. I just hope when we get round to the kids part I haven't missed the boat!!!

I want to save for our own house and my kids are 5 and 7 xx You haven't missed the boat at all, my mum was 37 when she had me xx

We jumped at the government scheme were you just put 5% deposit down and then the gov give u 20% towards to cost so u just have to get a Morgage for 75%. We currently pay £600 in rent but got a new build 2 bedroom for £164950.00 and the Morgage comes to £550. With both our life insurance and so on total cost a month will be £620!!! I can't believe we get to own our own home for 20 more a month!! It's absolutely crazy how much rent is these days. It's just so hard getting the deposit together.

We jumped at the government scheme were you just put 5% deposit down and then the gov give u 20% towards to cost so u just have to get a Morgage for 75%. We currently pay £600 in rent but got a new build 2 bedroom for £164950.00 and the Morgage comes to £550. With both our life insurance and so on total cost a month will be £620!!! I can't believe we get to own our own home for 20 more a month!! It's absolutely crazy how much rent is these days. It's just so hard getting the deposit together.

That's problem we are having, saving a deposit when we got other bills to pay. We pay £450 a month for a 3 bed but it needs some TLC but landlord is not bothered one little bit like most of them xx

I would love to lose 3 stone too, it seems like such a huge amount to lose at the min

Weigh day yesterday and 4.5 off whoop whoop so happy with that

Kelly you can do it come on :) just got to take it day by day and remember we didn't put it on overnight so we ain't going to lose it overnight mores the pity. Sorry I went AWOL yesterday but I was so tired I just couldn't function. 3 bad nights sleep and working out took their toll. So I came home straight after work and watched crappy tv. I love tv where I don't need a brain after working all day. Anyway one of the reasons I have started going to the gym after work is because after work is when I can't control my eating. I used to walk in look in the fridge get some cheese. Then I would maybe have some toast and cheese or some cereal whilst I waited for my partner to get home. Then I would have a massive meal with him plus pudding when I knew I wasn't really hungry. I think I would do that so he didn't know what I had to eat before he got in cos I ashamed of my lack of self control. He loves me no matter what my size but I feel like such a pig. So if I go to the gym I'm away from food and honestly I don't feel hungry when I come in wired hey!!!

So anyway no gym equals a bit to much food although in my allowance
2x weetabix (hexb) milk (hexa) rest used for hot drinks

Lunch- left over qourn chilli and rice. Pineapple

2 x ww wholemeal bread toasted with light spread 2 syns

Qourn pasta bake

2 x shortbread biscuits 10 syns

Today
2 x ww wholemeal toast with light spread (2 syns & hexb with sliced banana on top

Lunch sweet & sour mug shot and pineapple

Dinner qourn chilli and shortbread biscuit 5 syns

45 mins spin class as well :)

Weigh day yesterday and 4.5 off whoop whoop so happy with that

Kelly you can do it come on :) just got to take it day by day and remember we didn't put it on overnight so we ain't going to lose it overnight mores the pity. Sorry I went AWOL yesterday but I was so tired I just couldn't function. 3 bad nights sleep and working out took their toll. So I came home straight after work and watched crappy tv. I love tv where I don't need a brain after working all day. Anyway one of the reasons I have started going to the gym after work is because after work is when I can't control my eating. I used to walk in look in the fridge get some cheese. Then I would maybe have some toast and cheese or some cereal whilst I waited for my partner to get home. Then I would have a massive meal with him plus pudding when I knew I wasn't really hungry. I think I would do that so he didn't know what I had to eat before he got in cos I ashamed of my lack of self control. He loves me no matter what my size but I feel like such a pig. So if I go to the gym I'm away from food and honestly I don't feel hungry when I come in wired hey!!!

So anyway no gym equals a bit to much food although in my allowance
2x weetabix (hexb) milk (hexa) rest used for hot drinks

Lunch- left over qourn chilli and rice. Pineapple

2 x ww wholemeal bread toasted with light spread 2 syns

Qourn pasta bake

2 x shortbread biscuits 10 syns

Today
2 x ww wholemeal toast with light spread (2 syns & hexb with sliced banana on top

Lunch sweet & sour mug shot and pineapple

Dinner qourn chilli and shortbread biscuit 5 syns

45 mins spin class as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

Well done xx Bet you are happy with that xx

Morning just popped in to post for yesterday

Breakfast
2 x ww wholemeal toasted with light spread 1.5 syns & marmite

Gym 45 min spin level 2 c25k

Lunch
Mackerel fillet (using them us) with home made sag aloo (potato in spinach with curry spices and tomato)

Dinner
Quorn meatballs in a tomato sauce with spaghetti ( I think the meatballs are free but need to check)

Snack
2x breakaway biscuits 10 syns

Ate a lot yesterday need to apply a bit of portion control me thinks!

cheers :D can make my own superfree sauce :D

resubscribing as im a wally and deleted all my subscriptions lol

Back