WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Ah cheers guys I really appreciate the comments :) It was lucky I was so obsessed with the diet to hunt down reviews and find this forum! So glad to have means of communication with other people doing the diet! One of my work friends is now doing Exante as she'd never heard of it until I started it- she did LL previously but didn't like going to the group sessions!

I woke up and had another cheeky weigh- I'm 1.4lb less than yesterday! I find it so odd that I lost 2lb in a week and then nearly 1.5lb over night!

I felt spurred on from this that I decided to get on the wii for some zumba!! I plan to start classes again which are an hour long (just over :p) but started with a 20 mins beginner session! I remembered all the moves from when I went to zumba before but it was such hard work! I kept going though and made it to the cool down! I am now flopped on the carpet eating a choc orange bar chugging down some water! Its so enjoyable but I dont know how I will cope in the classes! Although I was 16stone when I did it before so it should be easier if anything!

Into the 5th week can you believe!! Have a good weekend ladies :D

So after getting a little bit excited about my 1.4lb drop since y'day weigh in (see above comment ^^^^^) I am annoyed to say I have started TOTM!! Nooooo! Thats thrown a spanner in the works! Haven't had a period since I started Exante so I wonder what affect it will have on my weightloss! None I hope! Funny enough, my little black lab has came into season too- syncronised periods?? LOL!

Oooooooooooooooooo :D
Get to the Zumba :D
If you enjoy it, its gotta be good.
I have the coordination of pencil, so couldn't do anything like that :eek:

Congratulations on your weight loss. :) I used to put 5lb on at the start of TOTM so you may find at your next WI that you get a really good loss. Although Zumba on the Wii is good the classes are much more fun so get yourself back to it and enjoy the feeling of being lighter and fitter. :D
Mere x

Id love to start Zumba too its just difficult with childcare, Looks great fun! TOTM may effect you or may not, I think everyones different. I agree its odd isnt it. Iv had big losses and small losses! Last week i lost 6lbs, this week iv so far lost 1lb since Tuesday xx

You are doing so well. :)
Mere x

Oooooooooooooooooo :D
Get to the Zumba :D
If you enjoy it, its gotta be good.
I have the coordination of pencil, so couldn't do anything like that :eek:

I have got zero co-ordination- I was dancing around the room like a fairy elephant but with a exhausted smile on my face! I just can't get my arms and legs going at the same time!! LOL

Congratulations on your weight loss. :) I used to put 5lb on at the start of TOTM so you may find at your next WI that you get a really good loss. Although Zumba on the Wii is good the classes are much more fun so get yourself back to it and enjoy the feeling of being lighter and fitter. :D
Mere x

Oh no I hope I don't put on any that I've lost already! 5lb is a lot of TOTM weight! I may leave weigh in and have a nice suprise the following week! :p I do love zumba and our instructor is amazing!! I travel half an hour to her class because she's so motivation and fun!

Id love to start Zumba too its just difficult with childcare, Looks great fun! TOTM may effect you or may not, I think everyones different. I agree its odd isnt it. Iv had big losses and small losses! Last week i lost 6lbs, this week iv so far lost 1lb since Tuesday xx

I don't think you can predict it can you. I think even if you did exactly the same thing as you did for the week you lost 6lb you wouldn't have the same loss. They do say it averages out to a stone a month for a reason I suppose! Did TOTM affect your losses at all?

Im not sure hun, It took a while approaching and i felt different, i think i had my 3lb loss around TOTM but it lasted a while into the next week, then i had my 2lb loss. It was over for a good while then i had my 6lb loss so maybe? It is unpredictable though so i wouldnt like to guess. This week all iv done different is lots of exercise, infact, iv had barely any coke zero at all, loads of water, and even forgot my last shake once or twice but have still only lost 1lb since Tuesday. Not worried about the scales anymore though, as you say, we know it all evens out by now! xx

Even if people weigh more during TOTM its not going to be fat gained anyway. As long as I'm still losing inches I'll be happy :D

Really looking forward to another month on Exante and seeing results after another 4 weeks :D

Exactly hun, the build up of hormones and water retention leaves the body and then you get an evern better result the week after - so its all good :D

Me too, Im so excited to see what the next month of this brings! Have a lovely day hun xx

And you ED- have a fab kiddies party :)

So I took inspiration from your diary and thought I'd have a little watch of the shred from that link to youtube you posted. So I thought well if I'm watching it, I may as well have a little try! Well...20 minutes later it was everything you said and more! I was relieved when it was time for the laying down exercises- I thought my legs would give way with all the jumping!! Your right- it is hard work and she is a God! How she manages to talk clearly and do all that at the same time makes it look like a breeze! For me, the affects were after- I didn't think it would make a huge impact after 20 minutes but in the shower I wanted to sit down and my legs felt like lead! I congratulate you doing it 3 days on the trot! Whether I will do the shred now or maybe leave it until I've lost a little bit more weight is yet to be decided! Though I will deffo do it at some point in my journey!

PS. OH has just come in and asked what his two tins of hotdogs are doing in the living room.....ooooops!

Hi Minnie
Why wait to start the exercise the sooner you start the sooner you will see results. Just take it easy at first until you get used to it. :D
Mere x

Great to hear you gave it a go Minnie! Im finding it 'easier' now but nowhere near talking stage! I peeked at Level 2 and am not yet looking forward to moving up haha. Watching it, it looks simple doesnt it?! Haha about the hotdogs!! :D Well done hun sounds like you did great xx

Yeah I do wanna start the shred but I think I'll get more out of it a bit smaller when I can actually do some of the movements without my belly getting in the way haha! I'll still keep up with my zumbaring and hooping for now. I may even start the shred in half term when I can do a week consistantly then by the time I go back to work I will already be in a routine.

It does look alright watching in! And I did think well, this is okay then I got to circuit 2! Its the cardio stuff which is the killer! It is a good work out though and only 20 minutes! (although it felt a lot longer!) haha. I like the fact you can feel it all over. Your gonna look fit and fabulous at the end of your 30 days!

Sat and worked out all my stats today so thought I'd share. Going to do it monthly so I can see my losses- weight and inches! As you can see my waist has been kind to me but hips remain quite stubborn! (Typical)

2013-02-03 12.20.25.jpg

Fantastic results Minnie!!! Have you seen my table of results on my diary? Its really easy to make one, on here. Il try and explain it as best as Marge explained it to me. It can be updated all the time its so good!

Ok so, go to write a post in your diary as normal, but select 'Go Advanced'. (Bottom right).

Now you can see lots of things above the comment box ^^ Like font etc. There are 3 rows or symbols. Bottom row looks like lots of writting pads, Click the furthest one to the left, this is the table.

Now to set your boxes in your table. The amount you want depends on the wmount of colums you want, like 12 for all the months going across. Or say 7 going down for waist, hips, arms, thighs, calfs, weight, BMI. The more colums you want the more you add.

It can be edited if you need more as you go on, and you can add more later if you think of more stuff you want to record.

I chose 13 colums, one for the empty space and 12 for each month after. The rows are how many things you want to record downwards. Full grid, leave it at 500, i placed mine centre :) Not sure how well i explained that sorry lol xx

Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
Weight
BMI
Bust
Waist
Hips
Thighs
Calfs
Arms
lbs Lost
Inch Loss

And even if you didn't follow it, you can add your own details into ED's post, when you reply with quote ;)
Tee Hee :D

Great Minnie 13! What a super amount of inches to have lost. You are doing so well. :D
Mere x

Back