Watch_her_fly's Lipotrim Diary!

Day 4.

Woke up feeling like I have a hangover. Just want to stay in bed but going to o/h's mums for her birthday lunch. Luckily I look and feel so rough they won't expect me to eat!

On the plus side, still 100% and I have no intention of changing that! Still dont know if I'm in ketosis. Boots or local chemist had no ketostix :(

Think thin! Xx

Struggling today :-(

I blame the weather. Trying to keep going though xx

watch_her_fly said:
Struggling today :-(

I blame the weather. Trying to keep going though xx

I found day 4 quite hard, some headaches too, and feeling so empty and hungry that I felt slightly nauseous.

But I stuck it out and can honestly say that each bad day was followed by a much better one. It's that old adage about it being darkest just before dawn.

Keep at it, you've done harder things than pass up a bit of food. We all have, don't worry, you'll walk this part.

citroenv said:
I found day 4 quite hard, some headaches too, and feeling so empty and hungry that I felt slightly nauseous.

But I stuck it out and can honestly say that each bad day was followed by a much better one. It's that old adage about it being darkest just before dawn.

Keep at it, you've done harder things than pass up a bit of food. We all have, don't worry, you'll walk this part.

Thank you, I've just got to forget the now and look to tomorrow!! This is where the old me would give up! *I can do this*. Xx

Day 5.

Yesterday survived a birthday lunch with just my soup. The things there looked nice but I wasn't tempted.

Woke up feeling ok, had a glass of water and getting ready to go for a walk with the bf. Got some new walking boots to try (lol get me).

Feeling ok today, tummy still rumbles a bit but I don't feel hungry. Not really had any strange tastes in my mouth or shaking so I'm wondering if I'm even in ketosis yet? I've been 100% to the letter having only the shakes, water and green tea....nowhere on this bloody island stocks ketostix. Nightmare!

Oh well, going to get in some gentle exercise then make a roast (not for me) and watch some trash tv. Feeling alright!xx

Hi Amz... your doing fab hun! well done on resisting yesterday and dont go looking for the Ketostix they are notoriously unreliable... go on the death breath instead lol... and enjoy your walk in the snow? weve got bucket loads here xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi Amz... your doing fab hun! well done on resisting yesterday and dont go looking for the Ketostix they are notoriously unreliable... go on the death breath instead lol... and enjoy your walk in the snow? weve got bucket loads here xxxx

Thanks Lou....we only ended up with half an hour of snow down here so it was a very chilly and wet walk instead! Was really good but noted the massive lack of energy I had! Oh well, more determined than ever!

Hope you are having a lovely day and that your son is all moved in ok xx

Hi,
Yes they are all moved in ok... need allsorts of stuff though... have requested on freecycle for white goods, furniture etc etc for them and had one very kind chap offer them a slow cooker and another lady a corner unit for there nick nacks, so offers are coming in. :D They need the house carpeting as well, but hopefully a community care grant may cover for some of that.
I need to get over really as got another bag load of washing ready for them, so may well dig the car out shortly and drive over... its only down our street that loks like winter wonderland when it snows lol... high street will be clear :rolleyes:.... lol.
Enjoy the rest of your day hun, and stay Lipotrim strong! XXXX

Ahhh its so tough when you move out! Glad the freecycle offers are rolling in. Hope you have a lovely day hun xx

Day 6.

Woke up feeling a lot brighter today, no head ache or hangover-esque feeling!

Still don't know if i'm in Ketosis - no funny taste, but hunger pains have been gone for a few days (stomach still rumbles slightly) and i'm feeling like I have more energy. Have been 100% so hopefully things are going the way they are supposed to!

First weigh in tomorrow - can't wait! xx

Don`t worry its not exactly the same for everyone... BUT youve been 100% so it will definately have come off... I cant wait to hear all about it lol :D looking forward to your elation :D:D:D L xxxx

Just been to Argos to grab some 2kg dumbells (feeble I know but its a start) to go with the body buff DVD. Suddenly have loads of energy so i'm gonna get toning!

*wishing away the hours so weigh in was here* HURRY UP TOMORROW.

Hope everyone else is doing well today xx

Ohh good luck for tomorrow!! Im on day 5 and My first weigh in is tomorrow too. How have you been finding it? Have you tried the flapjacks? I've been contemplating trying some next week just to have something to sink my teeth into :) also thinking about braving the soup.. How have you been finding the soup?
You're so strong being able to do this and still make dinner for your OH. I think the temptation would be too much for me :p great work! Very well done! Hope tomorrow goes fab for you! It'll all be so worth it :) xxx

hele123 said:
Ohh good luck for tomorrow!! Im on day 5 and My first weigh in is tomorrow too. How have you been finding it? Have you tried the flapjacks? I've been contemplating trying some next week just to have something to sink my teeth into :) also thinking about braving the soup.. How have you been finding the soup?
You're so strong being able to do this and still make dinner for your OH. I think the temptation would be too much for me :p great work! Very well done! Hope tomorrow goes fab for you! It'll all be so worth it :) xxx

Hiya :)

Well this week has really been a rollercoaster, have not been tempted to cheat at all but temptation is still there. I think that by cooking dinners I am just trying to stay in touch will food, as don't want to fear it when I come off :)

Now....the soups! I had it for tea the first couple of nights but by the third I couldn't stomach it :( it really was quite gross. But I'd def say to give it a try!! I was also thinking about the flapjacks but thought I'd save them as a treat after 4 weeks haha. Sad or what!! For now I'm having vanilla shake for Brekkie, strawberry for lunch and hot Choc for tea. Although going to try the strawberry muffin tonight and see what happens!! Good luck for tomorrow, let me know how it goes xxxx

EDIT: after making OH a lovely tea I overcooked the muffin and it was a strawberry brick :-/ ahhh well will try harder tomorrow! Xx

Last edited:
Day 7

Morninggggggg!

Weigh in day :) Going to do the "legs and core" section of the body buff DVD, grab a vanilla shake, grab a shower and get to weigh in! I don't start work until 11 today so have a couple of hours at home, half hour drive to the pharmacy then half hour drive to work!

Really really hoping I have lost something!!

You will have!!! Hope all goes well today.. watch the roads they are treacherous!!! XX

First Weigh In..

And 8lbs gone :) Really really pleased! I can't believe I've stuck to this. I'm so in this for the long game! Lots of love to everyone xx

Well done!!! 8 pounds is amazing! :) you must feel so good now! Ive just had my first weigh in.. 7 pounds gone :) I'm so happy! Now off for my facial. Congrats!! Xxx

Well done thats great. What a lovely boost for us both xxx

Back