Wedding Weight Watchers Mission

I don't really use activity points as I hardly exercise since being pregnant. Just walk. But I think you can eat your activity points in propointed food.

I find the best way to stay full is to bulk out meals with lots of free veg. Have a look at some other peoples diaries on here. It's amazing how much food people can eat for 29pp a day. Is good for inspiration.

I know where your coming from though, I have a big appetite. But I think if I stick with it for about a week then my appetite reduces a bit.

Happy Monday everyone!

Start of a new week and tomorrow is weigh in. I'm really nervous- I don't feel like I've lost anything at all and I know I'll be devastated when I get on those scales tomorrow. I'm used to losing big numbers in my first weeks on plan (6lbs on SW both times I restarted) and I know that isn't going to happen this time.
I can hand on heart say I've followed simple start to the letter. I've snacked on fruit and veg first before choosing anything else off the list but I have struggled with hunger. I've eaten more carbs this week than I have done in ages but it's all been on plan. Agh I don't know! Nothing I can do about it now but wait and see

Simple start

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & skimmed milk

Lunch
Jacket potato & baked beans

Tea
Greek chicken, potatoes & salad

Snacks
Pineapple, strawberries & grapes
WW cookies (extra treat 1)
1 scoop of light vanilla ice cream with tinned peaches (extra treat 2)

I think if you have stuck to it you will have lost.
I don't think it's always about getting big numbers. You just need numbers that go in the right direction.

I'm sure you didn't gain it 6lbs at a time, so I don't think it's realistic to lose it 6lbs at a time either.
Good Luck at WI!!!

Hope you come off the scale smiling.

Happy Monday everyone! Start of a new week and tomorrow is weigh in. I'm really nervous- I don't feel like I've lost anything at all and I know I'll be devastated when I get on those scales tomorrow. I'm used to losing big numbers in my first weeks on plan (6lbs on SW both times I restarted) and I know that isn't going to happen this time. I can hand on heart say I've followed simple start to the letter. I've snacked on fruit and veg first before choosing anything else off the list but I have struggled with hunger. I've eaten more carbs this week than I have done in ages but it's all been on plan. Agh I don't know! Nothing I can do about it now but wait and see Simple start Breakfast Puffed wheat & skimmed milk Lunch Jacket potato & baked beans Tea Greek chicken, potatoes & salad Snacks Pineapple, strawberries & grapes WW cookies (extra treat 1) 1 scoop of light vanilla ice cream with tinned peaches (extra treat 2)

Good Luck for tomorrow, hopefully SS will not have let you down and you will get a loss on the scales. Trust the plan and the results will follow. X

Just back in from the gym and I am exhausted! 613cals burnt in 50mins as I did 5k of interval training. Am doing race for life next weekend so am going to repeat this a few times between now and then. Shame I can't eat my activity points yet!

Hi
hope you don't mind me joining in. I too moved a week ago from SW to ww and started straight on the pp plan as I thought the simple start and F and H were a bit like SW so wanted more control with portions. I ate all my dailies, weeklies and activity points I earned and I lost 3lbs which I was very happy with as I had stalled on Sw

i am getting married in September and aim to lose some more weight as I started the year on 18st and now I am 16.7st

it it has been slow progress but I am getting there. I have started swimming which I enjoy and walking a bit more

i am getting a bit hungry at times but I need to eat more filling foods

good luck

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in. I too moved a week ago from SW to ww and started straight on the pp plan as I thought the simple start and F and H were a bit like SW so wanted more control with portions. I ate all my dailies, weeklies and activity points I earned and I lost 3lbs which I was very happy with as I had stalled on Sw i am getting married in September and aim to lose some more weight as I started the year on 18st and now I am 16.7st it it has been slow progress but I am getting there. I have started swimming which I enjoy and walking a bit more i am getting a bit hungry at times but I need to eat more filling foods good luck

Not at all the more the merrier!

Congrats on the wedding and the 3lbs! That's great. Have you got your wedding dress yet? I'm flabbergasted by how much all things wedding cost!

X

Just back in from the gym and I am exhausted! 613cals burnt in 50mins as I did 5k of interval training. Am doing race for life next weekend so am going to repeat this a few times between now and then. Shame I can't eat my activity points yet!

Wow! 613cals in 50mins! That's FAB, Good Luck with Race For Life at the weekend, such a good cause. X

Good morning everyone!

Weigh day has arrived....countdown to 6pm begins lol.
Meeting my maid of honour today to go and have a mooch around the wedding departments. I've got 5 bridesmaids so will be getting their dresses online due to the price but there's no harm in looking :)

Light eating today as I've had brunch rather than breakfast and lunch then won't be having tea until after weigh in...

Brunch
Bacon medallions on sandwich thins

Tea
Cottage pie with carrots, baby corn & broccoli

Snacks
Watermelon and satsumas
1 x scoop of ice cream with tinned pears (treat 1)
1 x crumpet with Nutella (treat 2)

heya hun
popped by to say hi and to say u are doing super so far! ur food sounds great and u seem to be following it really well :D
good luck for weigh in...
u deserve to lose after ur fab week so fingers and toes crossed for u!

also a big congrats on ur wedding :) i bet u cant wait!
my cousin got married in april and she was explaining some of the costs to me... oh my gosh is all i can say!!!

Good morning everyone! Weigh day has arrived....countdown to 6pm begins lol. Meeting my maid of honour today to go and have a mooch around the wedding departments. I've got 5 bridesmaids so will be getting their dresses online due to the price but there's no harm in looking :) Light eating today as I've had brunch rather than breakfast and lunch then won't be having tea until after weigh in... Brunch Bacon medallions on sandwich thins Tea Cottage pie with carrots, baby corn & broccoli Snacks Watermelon and satsumas 1 x scoop of ice cream with tinned pears (treat 1) 1 x crumpet with Nutella (treat 2)

Just over an hour till WI, hope it goes well. Did u get any dress ideas whilst you were out? What's your colour theme? X

Wow well done on your fab loss. That's amazing

i ordered my dress last Friday and that was scary as it made it all seem very real. My wedding is very small as it will be me and my fella and that is in as I don't want the big do and for me it is all about me and him. Some may say selfish but that's what we are doing for us. We are getting married in a Norfolk windmill so it is a small venue so perfect for us as we like it in north norfolk.

where are you getting married?

I know what you mean about costs and mine is small, it's all the bits you don't think about that cost like the admin pre and during the ceremony as we have paid a load for the registrar to come and do the ceremony...

4.5lbs off! So chuffed! Thanks for all your lovely messages x

Well Done Sweetie! 4.5lbs is FAB! You go Girl! Onwards to next WI! X

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your lovely messages :) I'm really pleased with that result and hoping that it continues in a downwards direction! I think after one successful week I'm more trusting of the plan and the fact that I really can eat crumpets and lose weight lol.
This week I'm going to stick to Filling and Healthy with my 49 weeklies and activity points. I think this will be great as I can have a couple of glasses of wine on Friday night with my OH by reining it in elsewhere.

So here is my first F&H day (which was a 15 hour shift at work so not the most exciting foods!);

Breakfast
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

Lunch
Wafer thin chicken, wholewheat pasta and salad

Tea
Chilli & brown rice

Snacks
Fruit platter
Mixed berries & satsumas
2 x crumpets with 1tbsp of nutella (2pp)

Weeklies; 47/49 left

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your lovely messages :) I'm really pleased with that result and hoping that it continues in a downwards direction! I think after one successful week I'm more trusting of the plan and the fact that I really can eat crumpets and lose weight lol. This week I'm going to stick to Filling and Healthy with my 49 weeklies and activity points. I think this will be great as I can have a couple of glasses of wine on Friday night with my OH by reining it in elsewhere. So here is my first F&H day (which was a 15 hour shift at work so not the most exciting foods!); Breakfast Shredded wheat & skimmed milk Lunch Wafer thin chicken, wholewheat pasta and salad Tea Chilli & brown rice Snacks Fruit platter Mixed berries & satsumas 2 x crumpets with 1tbsp of nutella (2pp) Weeklies; 47/49 left

Looking Good :) Sticking with F&H sounds like a fab idea, isn't it amazing that you can have crumpets and wine on a 'diet' God Bless WW! X

Morning everyone!

I'm writing this in work as I attempt to do the rotas for the ward....not a pleasant or easy task! I'm going for a quick food shop (does anyone else feel like they are constantly shopping lol!) afterwards then hitting the gym for another 5k.
I put in my activity points out of interest to se ehow many my 613 cals in 50 mins earned me. Let me tell you, I felt like I'd worked really hard and was out of breath with a constant higher heart rate throughout - even the walking parts were on an uphill gradient of 15 and at speed. And it only worked out as 4 activity points! Now, if I had done proper interval running (I walked 1km, ran 2km, walked 1km and ran the last) I'd have earned 12! I know I shouldn't moan but 4 points for slogging it the way I did feels a bit mean lol. Anyway, it's better than nothing and I probably wouldn't eat them anyway unless i was saving them for something special!

I was wondering if any of you lovely peeps could help me out on some propoint advice? We're planning on having a take away on Saturday (only a maybe I might chicken out and stick to home cooked!) and a few drinks. Does anyone know the values of the following;

Prosecco wine
Salt & pepper chips
Chicken fried rice
Chicken in black bean sauce
Sweet & sour chicken balls (sky high I imagine but OH's favourite!)
Chicken satay
Boiled rice (white)
Chicken korma
Chicken balti
Pilau rice

Much appreciated if anyone has any guidance!

Today's food.....

Breakfast
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

Lunch
Chilli & whole wheat pasta

Tea
Turkey burgers in sandwhich thins, chips & salad

Snacks
Watermelon
Tinned pears and scoop of ice-cream (2 pp)

Back