Wednesday home weigh-in

Gaining half a pound is not bad for all the naughty food you had :p

I'll be going to SE Asia, going to Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. Can't wait! I hope I won't gain too much after this extended holiday tho!! I love food too much lol

Goodluck Dreamaholic with your travels, your plans sound amazing.

I lost 2 lbs this week which has motivated me again after not losing anything last week.

Hiii hope all is well

Had a half pound gain again this week. But was only on plan for like 2 days so not so bad

100% now till Xmas eve!!! Move some
Of this weight!!

Well considering I had a week off track and munched on choccis. I stayed the same! Next week I expect a gain!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Speak in the new yr!!!

Xx

Happy New Year!! Haven't logged in for quite a while, hope you are well. I'll weigh myself on Wednesday to see how much weight I've gained. Honestly... Not looking forward to weighing but I need to get back on the wagon!!

Leeanne - well done for reaching the half stone mark :)

Josiecat of course you're very welcomed to join :)

tomorrow will be my weigh in after a long holiday... I'm quite nervous!

Is it ok if I join the gang too? I'm currently doing SW at home and weigh myself every wednesday morning. 4lb off today - hurrah!

Hello, I started doing SW yesterday, haven't done it before (done lots of others). Can I join Wednesday weigh in, it must help you stay motivated?

the more the merrier, please join!! :)
:happy096:

Today's my first weigh in since end of November, and as expected, I've gained. I'm actually rather pleased that I've only gained 1.5 pounds!!

Now at 69.9kg = 153.78 pounds = 154 pounds = 11 st. (well, just under 11st if you look at the decimal points :p)

how's everyone doing? good luck!!

Last edited:
Well I've put on 7lb since I played with ww pro points and then pigged out over Xmas so back to 10st 4 with a wii fit age yesterday of + 13!!! Feeling rather miserable. SW plan looks ok though first day yesterday

Hiii dreamaholic! How was it long hol?

Well done on not gaining much wow!

I weighed today and gained 5lb in 3 weeks of not bein on plan but been back on it today and got the kinect and easports active today for xbox :)

Happy new yr! Had a great Xmas hope u did too!!

Hello to the new ones who have joined us!!

Xxx

Holiday was great, just that time flies too quickly!

How's the Kinect? sounds fun!

I played wii today too... and thankfully my wii fit age is 6 years younger than my real age! hurray.

Let's hope SW work for all of us and we'll be a big loser in 2011!! (weight loss wise!)

Kinect is awsome and fun!

Glad u had a great time!

I just worked out I want to lose 3 stone rather than 4 any time between may and sept! Which is 47lb including my 5lb gain or 61lb.

And then when I am happy me and my partner going to try for our first baby! But 3rd child in total lol!

Sooooo I was back on it hot yesterday and just about to post me a new diary!

Today is first day quoting smoking too!!

re trying for baby, how exciting! now you're all motivated!! :) good luck with quitting smoking too!!

Hi, may I join you, but not just yet lol
I live in South America, so there is nothing like SW groups here. I plan to join on line so that I can get as much information as I can on different foods, recipes, etc. then I plan to go to the supermarket and see if I can find local equivalents. Muller light for instance, quark is another item.

I read somewhere on this forum that SW has books? would they have all the information? Maybe it would be better to buy the books on ebay and not go on line at all. What do you think?

I've bookmarked this thread, so once I get all the "logistics" sorted I plan to weigh in on Wednesday, if you'll have me here!

all help and tips greatly appreciated....

Back