Weekly Motivational E-Mails!!

PS: Read them now. Made my decision re my weight, and my positive goals are set.

Thank you.

Excellent, if anyone wants to send me their favourite quote to [email protected] then I will make it quote of the week!!

M.

Thanks Mike - I'm one of Linda's customers she told me about Newsletter this evening - so I have signed up and will look back through previous issues...

Hiya Gilly

You have one seriously brill counsellor there then :)

Really interested in the colour consultancy! I might E-Mail you as I would love to know what colours suit me best I have the colour styling ability of a 2 year old.

M.

I am now going into hospital for a couple of days to have my tummy tuck scar worked on :-(

For some bizarre reason it has got infected over a year after it was done so not sure they will touch it yet!

Anyway have done this weeks newsletter and have set it to go out on Saturday so hopefully it will still go out.

If it doesn't I will send it out manually when I get home.

Have a great weekend all

Mike

Get well soon hon. xx

Hiya

Got to be at the hospital at 7am!! So got to leave here at 5:45am in the morning.

The infection in the wound looks a lot better today but is still very obvious to still not sure what they will do, from looking at it I think I have a stitch that has gone funny as in the middle of the "not very nice bit" I can see a black knot that looks like a stitch so maybe they can cut it out or do some magic on it!

Anyway see you all in a few days!

Mike

Back home, they basically kicked me out as soon as I had a cup of tea!

Hurts like hell and then some more!

Local anaesthetic is wearing off and the pain is bad bad!

Didn't give me any painkillers :-( and can't take brufen so paracetamol it is!

Consultant says a week in bed and then remove the bandage and see how it is and then go to doctors.

They had to cut a lot further round than they thought so I think the scar is now even bigger

Generally feeling like poop so off to my bed for a while.

Mike

Doesn't sound too pleasant. Same thing happened to a friend of mine after she had a TT and the scar got infected

Ok have just finished this weeks.

I know I have had a few people mail me to say they aren't getting them but I have checked and they are being sent so can only assume the spam checker is picking it up.

Therefore add [email protected] to your address book to stop this and also check your Spam folder if you don't see it.

It normally goes out between 8am and 9am on a Saturday morning.

Thanks

Mike

Back