Weigh in :)

Well done everyone!! I'm down 3lbs this week so 11st7. Need to stop weighing every day so then I can be surprised on a Monday!! Hoping for at least 3lbs this week so I can be the smallest I've ever been in my life!!! xx

That is blooming brilliant cherrypie!! Well done!

It's not all water weight either, max of around 6lb might be so that's at least 5lb 'proper' weight off which again is an excellent loss.

Really pleased for us all lol xx

Great loss for you too MissAmyMarie :)

I weigh everyday but I don't think I could stop! Lol, keeps me on track to log it every day even if it stays the same for a couple of days, when it does move in the right direction I get a 'mid-week' boost! Lol

Xx

Well done guys :) great to wake up to some success!! I had to weigh myself about 5 times this morning as I couldn't quite believe it but 11lb has gone! I know as it's my first week it's probably all water but I'm still very happy. (And very disbelieving!)
So starting a new week on 15st 8lb with a positive outlook and would love to get into the 14's next week! Not sure how likely that is for second week losses but can alway dream :) every week is a step closer! Well done guys on your losses! Xx

:eek: amazing!! Well done!!

Well done everyone!! I'm down 3lbs this week so 11st7. Need to stop weighing every day so then I can be surprised on a Monday!! Hoping for at least 3lbs this week so I can be the smallest I've ever been in my life!!! xx

well done!!!! Imagine being your lightest weight ever!!! You're doing amazingly :) :) :)

1lb....but i barely had any tfr food so happy i guess x well done everyone!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

thank u! but im gonna treat this week as 1st week 100%. gonna keep looking at my gorgeous body naked lol and that will keep me on track i hope... i just want to love myself again...

Well done brilliant to see the results of our hard work. I'm just hoping that my order comes through tomorrow as I've ran out of food!!

im really hating the food.... :(

some of the food is a real drag to force down, the spicy spaghetti - barf! I've gone off the curry, but I LURVE the oatmeal so mostly eat that. Think of it like medicine :) hold your nose and down it goes (NOT with a spoonful of sugar though!!)

Oh I was on exante before so the foods are heavenly compared to that, I have a shake for lunch then dinner with veg or salad then bar for a snack and try and fit in another shake somewhere. I couldn't eat the meals without other veg, checkout the recipes thread for ways to disguise like cauliflower rice- brilliant! Xx

Hey,

Can I join you guys too??!! I weigh in on a Sunday so updating on a Monday means I'm not too far ahead of you all! :)
Yesterday was a bit disappointing, 3.3lbs... I was hoping for more, as my first week weigh in I only went down 6.6lbs (compared to what you read about some people, that's not much, but it's still a decent amount of weight especially since 3 inches came off my stomach!). I'm looking at my measurements and not much changed there. That said, I'm still going downwards so happy days!
I also did Exante for a week and this week was Slim & Save (1st week).

3.3lbs is great! When I did it before Christmas (for a massive 5 weeks ) :rolleyes: apart from the first week I was losing 2.6lbs a week :D 3.3lbs a week is easily your stone a month - don't be disheartened!

Good luck for a great week :D

Thanks Liz and Lou!!!! :)

I know, I am just going to celebrate every bit coming off!!

I know amymarie it's ridiculous, I went without scales for about 10 years and now I've bought them I want to step on them as often as I can. I am really trying not to because I get really demotivated if I don't see a change everyday so I'm going to try and go at least a few days and ignore the figure anyway and just take my Monday to Monday weight. I can not even imagine going 5 weeks. I think I just replace one habit with another! I had my first "oh have you lost weight" comment today which was a real nice buzz to see that people I am working with are starting to notice especially as I see them everyday. Just got to keep going so I can get where I want to be as quickly as possible! Xx

I know amymarie it's ridiculous, I went without scales for about 10 years and now I've bought them I want to step on them as often as I can. I am really trying not to because I get really demotivated if I don't see a change everyday so I'm going to try and go at least a few days and ignore the figure anyway and just take my Monday to Monday weight. I can not even imagine going 5 weeks. I think I just replace one habit with another! I had my first "oh have you lost weight" comment today which was a real nice buzz to see that people I am working with are starting to notice especially as I see them everyday. Just got to keep going so I can get where I want to be as quickly as possible! Xx

Ha I know exactly how you're feeling!! I denied my weight for so long by just not looking and then since deciding to do someone about it I'm a complete addict!! I'm not finding it too demotivating though, I'm actually finding that I want to eat less when I stay the same, if I saw a gain I would most definitely cry. I'm sooooo close to having nearly lost 4 stone!! I just want it gone now!!

Congrats on your first weight loss comment!! Feels amazing doesn't it!! I got told today that a lad I used to go to school with saw me and has been talking about me saying I look amazing and have a good figure so that made me feel really good. Plus I've just found a picture of me in my size 18 prom dress that now falls off so all round good day xx

Back