Weigh in :)

Brilliant :) I would love to fit into my prom dress again, it was probably around the smallest I've ever been it was made for me so it doesn't have a size but I recon it was probably about a 10! Can't even imagine being that small again! Fingers crossed it will happen. Before I started this I didn't weigh at all and thought I was close to 19stone which I think I was when I was my heaviest but thankfully when I did weigh myself it was a lot less, just need to shift about 4 stone and I will be happy :) so u are at the end of your 4 stone and I'm just beginning :) how long did it take you to loose? X

Brilliant :) I would love to fit into my prom dress again, it was probably around the smallest I've ever been it was made for me so it doesn't have a size but I recon it was probably about a 10! Can't even imagine being that small again! Fingers crossed it will happen. Before I started this I didn't weigh at all and thought I was close to 19stone which I think I was when I was my heaviest but thankfully when I did weigh myself it was a lot less, just need to shift about 4 stone and I will be happy :) so u are at the end of your 4 stone and I'm just beginning :) how long did it take you to loose? X

Well mine was from when I was 16 so I have literally always been overweight!! This is the slimmest I have ever been. I was 13 stone at 15 and didn't weight myself ever again after finding that out!! I'm sure you'll fit in it again, just keep going and you'll get there.

I sort of do this diet for a period of 2 months, lose around a stone and a half to 2 stone then come off for a few months and start again. Luckily I've never really gained a massive amount apart from this time round when I gained 12lbs :((( but that's nearly off again now and I'm persevering!! So all in all it's taken me about 9 months because I started last September. I'll just be happy when I can say that I've lost 5 stone in less than a year!! Then it's all about keeping it off from then. It's gone so fast, I could have been at goal ages ago but to be honest I feel quite good around this weight anyway because I'm so tall so I've not felt the need to rush anyway. I go to Ibiza in just over 2 months now though so I'm determined to be at goal for then xx

Can I join? I have my first week's weigh in on Monday. I've been 100% and also haven't had a sneak peek so hope it will be a pleasant surprise!

Really cant wait to weigh in on Monday! Hoping to get my first stone off. Need 5lb for that so fingers crossed! Hope everyone is having a good week, im at work again this weekend so is easy to stay strong :)

Helps that my scales are broken and I haven't replaced them yet! ;-) weighed myself at Boots on Monday as a starting point.

I really shouldnt be so quick to brag about being able to stay strong at work! Really quiet day today and have fallen to the temptation of brazil nuts!! :( mega high in calories. Bugger! Got to get control back and maybe sacrifice one of my packs i was going to have later? What do you think? Annoyed with myself! lol

Oops, I'm one bacon sandwich heavier :(
Oh well I got to be a bit proud of myself my bf scoffed down fish and chips and curry sauce right in my face last night! Xx hopefully tomorrow will be kind when I hae to make those sort of sacrifices! Xxx

First weigh-in today: 9lb off!! Really pleased.

Well done guys :) week 2 for me- 3lb :) really happy because I did cheat a bit :) but I think that was cheating with healthy choices and it paid off- whoop! That's 14lb in 2 weeks :) yay a whole stone, I never thought it was possible! Xx

Wow, a stone in two weeks is amazing! Well done, everyone!

Well done everyone!! I'm 3lbs down but I already knew that haha so 12lbs in 3 weeks!! My scales were hovering between 11st3 and 11st4 so I plumped for the second one hoping that at least tomorrow I should be another pound down!! Be happy with 2lbs this week, then I'll have hit my 1st stone this time round and 4st total loss. Wooo xx

Really good to see such great losses! I'm 5lbs down for week 2 :D 14lb in total. Definitely the motivation to keep going! Well done everyone xx

1lb from me.
Was doing so well until the weekend then it all went very carby. Whoops. Lesson learnt and I'm on it 100% now. I've got 10 weeks until my holiday and I will be thinner!!!!!!

Back