Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

I love it i could not do it if I couldn't have chocolate n junk food!!

I've joined a few times too but had a baby, holidays ect ect!!

I'm more motivated this time though i get married in oct so thats the big goal date!! :)

How much do u want to lose? I need to lose 4 stone xx

I love it i could not do it if I couldn't have chocolate n junk food!!

I've joined a few times too but had a baby, holidays ect ect!!

I'm more motivated this time though i get married in oct so thats the big goal date!! :)

How much do u want to lose? I need to lose 4 stone xx

I get married in November!!! Fab motivation :)

Well done on your losses so far!!! Xxx

Weigh in day tomorrow!! Ill b happy for a sts as i was very naughty at weekend, hoping I've been able to stop a gain in 4 days!! Good luck every1 xx

Well after 2 weeks of losing a lb, i was starting to think my body was rebelling against all the exercise i was doing. But it seems that it's starting to work with it now and im sooooooo happy to say ive lost 5lbs this week :)

Well after 2 weeks of losing a lb, i was starting to think my body was rebelling against all the exercise i was doing. But it seems that it's starting to work with it now and im sooooooo happy to say ive lost 5lbs this week :)

Awwwww well done you!! X x

Thank you. Good luck to all Thursday weighers x

Awesome loss!!!! Well done you super slimmer :) bet you are mega happy! Well done and well deserved :) Xxx

Not feeling overly confident for tonight's weigh in, had a killer of a week at work and feel like I've picking at food here and there....... Just been one of those tough weeks but will update later, I've tracked and been to the gym as normal but feel anxious for some reason???

Keep your fingers crossed for a good result and good luck to all the other Thursday weighers :) Xxxxx

I put on 2lb omg!! Defo sticking to it from now on!! I was expecting it really so not upset!! I did have a fri-sun party! Hopefully a nice loss next week x

I put on 2lb omg!! Defo sticking to it from now on!! I was expecting it really so not upset!! I did have a fri-sun party! Hopefully a nice loss next week x

Well at least you enjoyed yourself :) I've done the January Dryathlon so after work tomorrow I'll be heading straight to the pub, haha!!!

Soooo looking forward to a glass of vino, out tomorrow and Sat night so gonna have to work extra hard Sun to Thursday....... Excited to have a social life again though :) an alcoholic drink will be very much needed tomorrow night after this week at work, woohoo!!! Xxxxx

2lb isn't too bad and completely fixable. Get back in the saddle (so to speak) and im sure you'll have a great week :)

can i join down 4lbs .....so far ..was down 6 lbs but put up 2 lbs last week so need to cop on ......so will weigh in morning xx

Not been a good week for me. Everything just seemed to go wrong, rounded off with a rear shunt when out on Sunday. I have to admit I kinda stuffed myself with chocolate cake! Anyway, I knew id put on but was surprised when it was only 1lb. So a lb on for me this week. But its the start of a new week now so bring it on!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today x

Not been a good week for me. Everything just seemed to go wrong, rounded off with a rear shunt when out on Sunday. I have to admit I kinda stuffed myself with chocolate cake! Anyway, I knew id put on but was surprised when it was only 1lb. So a lb on for me this week. But its the start of a new week now so bring it on!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today x

Awww, it happens, at least you're straight back on it! And that lb will b bk off in no time!!

Hope you have a fab week! :) x

Back