Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

Good luck everyone, dreading WI tonight, had a bad weekend and having an unexpected TOTM which has been hell all week!!!! :-(

Still going though to face whatever the scales say! Xxxxx

How did u get on chick x

Unbelievably I lost 1.5lbs!!! Really happy :)

Only 1.5lbs to go but my mum had a word last night and said I've lost enough and my sister said I looked gaunt which isn't the look I was going for!!!!! It's hard when you've got a particular weight in mind though as I wanna stick to my goal of 11st 3lbs and then at least I have 4-5lbs to play with as don't want to go over 11st 7lbs :-/

All I can say is cardio rules!!! Defo helping me even when I've not had the best week :) have a fab weekend Xxxx

Unbelievably I lost 1.5lbs!!! Really happy :)

Only 1.5lbs to go but my mum had a word last night and said I've lost enough and my sister said I looked gaunt which isn't the look I was going for!!!!! It's hard when you've got a particular weight in mind though as I wanna stick to my goal of 11st 3lbs and then at least I have 4-5lbs to play with as don't want to go over 11st 7lbs :-/

All I can say is cardio rules!!! Defo helping me even when I've not had the best week :) have a fab weekend Xxxx

Oh my!! Well done hun, :) I'd just go with how u feel n what your happy with, i have a goal of 10 stone but if i like how I look b 4 then ill stop n if i get there n still feel i need more ill keep going ;) xx

Well done to everyone for the last weigh in. Ive kinda been missing for the past week, as ive not had a good couple of weeks on a personal level so thats kinda spilled over into my journey. But things are starting to look up and im seeing light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, so im now back onboard and ready to go! Tomorrow is kinda another day 1 for me and hopefully ive had my bad luck for the year so it should be a clear run!!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Hi guys! am new to this and to ww and am a thursday weigh-in. weighed self this morn and at group this evening was 2lbs heavier on their scales!! now only had vv light lunch today so is it likely scales are just different? should I not weigh myself at home if getting weighed on weekly basis??
thanks!
Poppy

hi everyone :wave_cry: i did my first weighin yesterday (thursday) i have been following the 'simply filling' so no counting and you still have 49 weeklies and was so pleased to see i had lost -4lbs :D sam

Hi all :)

I have changed my weigh in day from a Tuesday to a Thursday cos i have been off the wagon for the last couple of weeks & dont wanna do anymore damage by waiting till Tuesday.

Good luck for today ladies x

2nd week & (totm) -3.3/4lbs thats over 1/2 stone in two weeks on simply filling :D x good luck everyone

wk 3 i have lost -2.1/4lbs :)

week 4 -1.1/4lbs
week 5 - 3lbs
:)

I weigh in on a thurs first weigh in today . Im back on ww after gaining 13lbs after I stopped so aim to maintain after I get to goal

week one - lost 3lbs

wk 6 & lost -1.3/4lb :)

Hey.
I joined WW on April 18th, so I am also a Thursday weigher.
Only 11 days in, but I'm doing ok so far.
Really enjoying the food and how it doesn't restrict you from eating anything, as long as you point it.

My first weigh in I was -6lbs.
I highly doubt my next weigh in will be anywhere close, but as long as it's a loss, I don't mind.
A 1lb loss will get my my first half stone, and a 3lb loss will be my 5%.
So I'm really hoping for the 3lb, but 1lb will be just as good =D

thursday 25th apr weigh in was

wk 7 -2lbs :)

Week 8 on simply filling -2.3/4lbs so thats over 1 and 1/2 stone now :D

WW Start weight 12stone5

Week 1 (25/4/13) -6lbs
Week 2 (2/5/13) -2lbs

Current weight 11stone11

Week 1 back on WW and I lost 4.5 pounds. :D So happy! I'll be a regular Thursday weigher from now on so looking forward to joining you guys. :)

Thursday weigher also rejoined two weeks ago and put on 6lbs...

Start weight - 20st 11 lbs

Week one - down 6lbs
Weeks two - down 5.5 pound

:) some fab losses on this thread!

Thursday weigher also rejoined two weeks ago and put on 6lbs...

Start weight - 20st 11 lbs

Week one - down 6lbs
Weeks two - down 5.5 pound

:) some fab losses on this thread!

Especially yours - 11.5 pounds in 2 weeks?!?! Brilliant stuff!!
Well done!!

Back