ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

I've just had to have my boyfriend hide my scales until weigh in day! I'm getting slightly obsessive, I keep weighing like every day and night and it's getting me down if I don't see what I want! so it's easier to put them away until I need them :p

There's nothing worse!!!! I too get my Oh to hide the scales until weigh in day

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popping in to subscribe. :D Thanks for the link lol. I was being herp derp and I had looked for a thread by you on the slimming world pages.. oops hehe.

Looks like you're still doing good, RE scales.. I had to get my OH to put mine in the attic as I know it's the only place I won't go as I'm terrified! It's better to stay off them, they can fluctuate up to 8+lbs an hour, it used to drive me crazy!! xxx

Looks like you're still doing good, RE scales.. I had to get my OH to put mine in the attic as I know it's the only place I won't go as I'm terrified! It's better to stay off them, they can fluctuate up to 8+lbs an hour, it used to drive me crazy!! xxx

thanks :) oh dear, looks like I'm not alone on this one! it just becomes so obsessive and I have to constantly weigh myself and if it's higher than I want I go in a mood and just wanna quit! whereas if I can't have them until weighing day every week, it's something to motivate me and look forward to! also I can see a drop rather than just seeing it everyday stage by stage go down! xxx

Oooooo anything that might be lowish in points!?? I'm so hungry work was mental today

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh get you! And such restraint! I've been super super good today but my housemate wants to go to the pub. Eek.

food diary for today!

Brunch :
chicken, cheese & cucumber sandwich 6pp cheese snack pack 4pp
Terry's chocolate orange 4pp
quavers 2pp
oranges 0pp

Dinner :
cottage pie 8pp
baked potato and butter 10pp
baked beans 4pp
cheese 3pp image-1262689006.jpg

Dessert :