** Weighty Matey's Jiggly July Thread ** Winner announcement!!

1lb off for me this week :D and a nice new shiney 3 stone sticker. Woop Woop

great stuff:happy096: well done on the 3 st:clap: will update chart asap xx

Hi everyone its a bit quiet lately,everyone ok? was wondering where everyone has got too? struggling? i hope not, otherwise get over here and ask for suuport we're all in it together xx whether its menu ideas exercise ideas or just confessional time xxx no judging just support xxx

can i join? 6.5lbs off since 1st july weigh in wed xx

Thanks Losingme!

where is everyone???
gone a little quiet
do i smell :(

anyways i lost 0.5lb this wk ok with it

good luck everyone this week

Hiya :wavey: I never weighed in on Saturday as I completed the 10k Race for Life... so couldn't make the meeting. I am back this Saturday. I am doing ok. I now have no job and a full time stay at home mummy! :D So loving every minute of it xx

Losingme...... You only smell with your nose :D

2 lb G A I N for me this week. I have NO idea why. :(

After yo-yoing 1/2 lb off/on/off, I did what I planned and had completely different HEXb's every day (By the way, the Tesco Wholegrain Apricot Wheats are GORGEOUS!!!). I really thought that that would make a difference. I also drank an extra 1 pint of water a day (on top of my usual teas and coffees). I'd also completed my first week of Bronze body magic.

My C even looked at my food diary and couldn't see anything wrong :( Oh well, if next week is no better, I might dig out my Success Express booklet and give that a go.....

Offwards and Downwards fellow Mateys!!!!!

P.S. Congratulations Losingme on losing 2 weeks in a row!!!

Lonestitcher - I'm exactly the same as you. I gained 1.5lb this week :(. I followed my consultants advice, changed my breakfasts and HEX's and stuck to it all week.

I'm keeping at it again this week so fingers crossed........

I have changed groups and I will now weigh in on a Friday morning. So my stats so far for july are as follows:

wk1: +5lbs
wk2: No WI
wk3: No WI

Hiya right my stats so far for July are -1 on the 7th and maintain on the 14th. Sorry for disappearing again...promise I am back now :)

2 lb G A I N for me this week. I have NO idea why. :(
not to worry hun its only one week :)

Lonestitcher - I'm exactly the same as you. I gained 1.5lb this week :(. I followed my consultants advice, changed my breakfasts and HEX's and stuck to it all week.

I'm keeping at it again this week so fingers crossed........
we can only try our best sometimes things just take a while to show on scales :)

sorry to be a let down but i gained 1.5 this week
you're not a let down , chin up and move forward to next week

I gained 2lbs this week.. star week's fault, honest!
then it should be off again in no time hun xx

+2lbs this week i'm afraid.
im expecting the same too this week ive gone so off plan its untrue xx
I have changed groups and I will now weigh in on a Friday morning. So my stats so far for july are as follows:

wk1: +5lbs
wk2: No WI
wk3: No WI
will try and update your stats hun today x

Hiya right my stats so far for July are -1 on the 7th and maintain on the 14th. Sorry for disappearing again...promise I am back now :)

nice to have you back on board keep up the great effort

unofficially, i have lost 1lb this week
great going when does it become official? :)
After 2 weeks of STS i have finally had a loss!!! 2lbs off for me this week!! :) :)

1/2lb to go for my 1.5 stone sticker!! xx
:clap: way to go pesty hope you get you new shiny soon sweety xx

2.5lb off for me this week - yay :D. You're right losingme - I think my body has a delay of 1 week!

Back