** Weighty Matey's Jolly June Thread**

1/2 lb off for me this week. Just realised, I'm one of those with 5 WI's this month...

Good Luck to the rest of my fellow Mateys..... Offwards and Downwards!!!!!

I managed to lose 1lb this week - not sure how - must be stress. It certainly is nothing to do with the amount of chocolate cake consumed in celebration of my youngest sons 4th birthday!!

We got through my Dad's funeral and I'm back on track, hubbie is joining me too so I should do better from now on.

I sts this week sob, was hoping to have lost my holiday gain. 3lb to go, never mind will be gone next week (every thing crossed). I actually put a great big sticky bun in my shopping basket today, then stood and had a huge argument with myself, put it back and had strawberries with total 0% (I love it) instead yay. Must have looked hilarious as bun went in and out my basket though haha xx

Last edited:
Hi all!

Now WI for me on Sat, I was out for the whole day xx

Right Weighty Mateys into our last couple of days of June and looking like a couple of great contenders for that award (dont have to add to siggy) a nice little cheery up for a job well done

great going each and everyone of you and remember the scales arent always the only answer if you find your not losing to your satisfaction then get out that tape measure
measure :-
chest
under bust
waist
hips
thighs
calf
and ankle
guaranteed to be losing it somewhere :)

also hope ive done everyone proud on the take over of the Weightys and if your happy I'll continue and soon put out the July Thread eekkkk where is the year going

anyways enough mumbling from me good luck who's left to weigh in (mon /tues) and well done everyone again
Lyns xxx

Back