***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me into your team.

This is my 3rd week and I have lost 8lbs so far.

My WI day is Friday and last Friday 5th June I lost a 1lb so will this go towards the June Challenge.

I asked to join you on another thread and someone answered my request so I am assuming that I am one of you now, I certainly hope so.

Thank you, X

Metrognome and Sanicholl, welcome to the Weighty Mateys. I think we will also be joined by Donnie? She posted in another thread just a few minutes ago? The more the merrier, lol :grouphugg:

Thanks for putting me down for holidays Sarah and thank you for your wishes :)
Weemo, thank you for your nice post. :D We are touring through Germany on the motorbikes. I am so looking forward to it :character00201:

Have a great time all :gen126:
B. xx

By the way, has anybody heard from Fuffs recently? Let us know you are ok? :hug99:
And to Ikkle, how are you doing hunny? :hug99:

Hiya :wavey: :D

Well welcome to all our newbies. What I think is best is if we start from this weeks weigh ins ladies if that's ok :) Otherwise we will be cheating :giggle:

Welcome Donnie :D
Hello Metrognome :)

Hiya Weemo, well done for getting back on track hun, we knew you could do it :D :bliss:
B2b - no worries hun, you have a really fabby time and we will see you when you get back, where are you off too nice?

Fuffs - wheeerrrreeee aaaarrrreeee yyyoooouuu honey? :wave_cry:

Ikkle - how are you doing chicken?

Well we lost 5.5lbs between us in the 1st week of the June challenge but a lot of us didn't report back with our results, I will be PM'ing those people... lol :giggle:
The biggest 'LOSER' for week one.... is VICKIW... :bliss: Well done honey on your 4lb loss! Yay xxx

Right then Sarah, I just post my weight on this thread when I WI on Friday and it will be added to the June challenge from then - I hope I have got this right...

ok sorry folks have not posted , i was on a break from the diet , but back on today , i was getting really stressed as ive been dieting a long time so , i did not get dishearted my leader told me to have a rest lol , back on track now through xxx welcome new members and hello old ones lol xx

Donnie - got it in one chick :)

Woooo hello Simmy! :wavey: hope you're ok honey! Well done on re-starting x

Hi Kaz and :welcome: , it's great to have another new member and good luck for your weigh in on Thurs, looking forward to hearing how you get on xx :D

:welcome2: Donnie ~ it's great to have you aboard the team ~ you have the same WI day as me, let's hope we get good results xx :D

Simmy :hug99:sorry you have been stressed hun but so glad that you are back on track, well done you xx :happy096:

Your hols sounds good b2b ~ enjoy! xx ;)

:missing: I had wondered about Fuffs too ~ seems like ages since she has been here, hope you are ok hun xx

Hope all good with you Ikkle xx :hug99:

:superwoman: well done vicki xx

Sarah you are doing a great job as captain xx :happy096:

Let's hope we get a good result for June xx

so glad were back on .I thought the team wasnt bothering so im glad we are back on .
LAst week I STS i only have 1/2lb to lose for my 3 stone total loss so i wasnt very happy - but hopefully ive managed it this week fingers crossed !!
regarding the cheeky comments -
This lad on a deli counter said to me the other weeek .....
'' Sorry love I didnt see you behind that lady !''
Yeh right - she was about 5 1/2 ft tall size 8 and pretty ....cheeky git

:copon:
Hi Weemo was thinking of changing my day to Thursday / Friday as it will give me a few extra days to sort myself out from the weekend however on the flip side am thinking that I will be worse at the weekend if I know I have a few more days to recover a loss!! So haven't decided! I'm WI today as missed yesterday as was busy all day so fingers crossed (I had a bit of a naughty week and feel like I have put on weight!). x

woo hoo ..got my 3 stone loss and this week I lost 2LB well happy with that !!

Morning Everyone, I WI in last night and thankfully didn't put on any just stayed the same so at least no increase! This week I am going to change my WI to Friday, hopefully I will be able to behave myself! We shall see!! x

Well done for sts Shirley, I WI on Fridays too, if I have a naughty weekend - then I have the week to repair any damage, good luck for next week.

:happy096: Well done Alice hun, that is a FANTASTIC achievement ~ go you!!!

Well done on STS Shirley, Friday is my WI day too so let's hope we get good results xx
:welcome2: Debby ~ yay, another new member, the more the merrier!! xx

Will be back tomorrow with my WI result, let's hope it is either a STS (AF has decided to appear,grrrrrrrrr)xx

By the way anyone heard from Princess Sausage??

Last edited:
Back