***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Hello fellow team members....

I am thrilled to tell you that I lost 2lbs in my first WI with the team, and for my first week on the June Challenge.

Good luck to all who WI today. X

Congratulations guys on your loss! :p I have done my first Friday WI today and can thankfully say that I have lost 1lb (not bad as last WI was Wed!) so am really pleased. I have now officially lost 1st!!!!!:):):) Now to keep up the good work until next Friday!!!!:rolleyes:

Hi everyone ~ :clap: Well done Cath, Kaz, Donnie and Shirley ~ some great losses!!! xx

I lost 1.5lbs which I am pleased about as it is my *week ~ I have never lost when I have AF visiting! Think changing my WI day to Friday is working out well! Good luck to anyone else who still has to weigh in this week xx

Debbywebby - of course you can join our team. Welcome aboard! :wavey:

Alice - that's a brilliant achievement! 3st award :clap:

Cathbro - Wooo well done you! 4lb is excellent! :bliss:

Metrognome - Well done chick! :clap:

Donnie - 2lb excellent loss! Well done! Keep it up :D

Sanicholl - 1lb off! Fantastic! :bliss:

Well done Weemo- back on track I see, also when it's * week! That's great! :)

We haven't heard off a few people, I might do a PM to some of them later to see if they are OK etc.

Well I am off to WI tomorrow morning, so will update tomorrow on whether I have gained or STS.... it definitely won't be a loss as I had a house warming party on Saturday and I think I drank my body weight in alcohol! Also homemade pork, onion and honey sausage rolls... which were absolutely :drool: :giggle:
Not having a good time with OH at the moment either, we are rowing a lot but hey ho! Whatever my result tomorrow, I am back on it and have tried to do damage limitation throughout this week :)

Happy weekend all xx

Thanks Sarah and Molly. Good luck with your WI and have a great weekend. I hope all goes well with your OH, I'm in the same boat at the mo and its not fun so heres a big ** HUG **

Hello everyone. Hello all the old faces and the new ones too! I just had to have a little break and have tried to sts til I feel ready to tackle the diet again ... I'm back to it again.

My hubby has been working really long hours so i've been with the kids all the time and middly has been playing up, his ADHD has been really bad lately, so a bit low but fighting back again!

We have booked a camping and cycling holiday in Cornwall the last week of August so need to shift some more or i'll be huffing and puffing on that bike! Thats given me some incentive to get to the next bit, onwards and downwards!

Last edited:
hi all im still alive lol , just sendin some sunny vibes to u all weigh in tue so hopefully back on track , will let you all know , it seems we all fall off the wagon a bit , but where all back on track now , princess , my sons been a nightmare too , must be something in the water , cant be his meds , how knows but it does knock u down hun , keep that fightin spirt , well done weemo back on track and thanks sarah for keeping us on track , hi new folk this is a great team and advice is always , on hand , ok eres to a better weight loss this month suns shinning and things seem brighter keep smiling xxxx

newbi here, can I join weighty mateys?

Hi,
Any chance I can join you :confused:, need as much help as I can get and you guys seems like a great group of people all on the same difficult journey as me. I started off well then had terrible time at work and well fell off the wagon...... lol:sigh:

back on now but finding it hard:break_diet:

Hey guys sorry ive been such a **** member recently but i will be honest with u i havnt even been sticking to plan. Ive been getting really tied up with numbers getting on scales a million times a day, skipping meals ( slap me ) if i havnt lost for a couple of days and basically been obsessive. HOWEVER im back my other half has hidden the scales and even takes them to work with him so i have no chance of finding them, im now weighing myself once a week and doing it in kilos as i have no idea what they mean lol. So i will probably give losses in kg if thats ok just no-one tell me the pounds if poss lol. Thats if im still welcome as a team member xx

Hey Jaxmummy, sounds like you have had a bit of a rough time hun *Big hug*. I think you are really sensible weighing in Kg, I have no idea what they mean either. Hope you have had a good weekend. x

Hey Jaxmummy, sounds like you have had a bit of a rough time hun *Big hug*. I think you are really sensible weighing in Kg, I have no idea what they mean either. Hope you have had a good weekend. x

thanx shirley im on track as of today so fingers crossed and instead of weeks im just think im not taking all of this weight into next year

:welcome: nellybongo ~ good luck with your SW journey, looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Well done :happy096: on your STS Sarah and I hope things are better with your OH xx:hug99:

:wavey: Princess Sausage and jaxmummy ~ great to hear from you both again and good to know you are both back on track xx :D:D

Good luck :cross: for Tuesday Simmy, hope your WI goes well hun xx

Ikkle how are you? Hope you are ok xx :)

Good luck everyone for the week ahead:fingerscrossed: ~ I had a major pigging out session at the weekend but back on track to-day(again) :rolleyes::rolleyes: xx

Back