What Days do you all prefer doing? Red, Green, Extra Easy or a mix

I tried SW some years ago and really couldn't get on with it at all. This time when I joined there was EE and what a difference this has made. Now I am 2 stone lighter and feeling I could eat like this forever. I really don't like the restrictions with Red and Green and love EE. It's funny how we all like different plans. PS - I STS the second week, nothing at all to be worried about, you will carry on losing, so I agree with the previous poster, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to change plans until this is firmly stuck in your head. HTH :D
I was the same pre-EE. I just couldn't get my head properly round the plan until they brought in EE.

I do green, I'm very fussy with veg so 1/3 is hard, and I found red hugely expensive

I thought SW recommended the 1/3 veg on all the plans now? I know this is optional, but I have found tinned and frozen veg can sometimes be a cheaper way to get a good variety. Sparkle, have you tried hiding veg in food i.e. grating or chopping very finely in a food processor before putting into something like spag bol for example? This works for some people who are not keen on a lot of veg. :)

Back