What didn't you eat today?!

My 'what I didn't eat' today is ridiculous!! Wasn't prepared so nipped into m and s and bought a count on us meal- before I eat it I quickly checked syns online and realised it was too high and gave it to a colleague- gutted!! Then had to go to sandwich shop and get a jacket spud and ham salad which I know is free. So bought 2 lots of lunch just because I couldn't be bothered to make it before work. That won't be happening again :(

Joking aside though- looks like lots of us are not going without, just swapping for better options. We'll be at goal in no time!! ;)

Sauasage on Toast I can smell in teh kitchen

Didn't buy a giant cookie or slab of flapjack from the vending machine - went for a 4 Syns Rice Krispies bar instead. It tasted so much better knowing it was guilt free!

Yesterday I didn't eat either meat feast,, vegetable or marguerita pizza from Pizza Hut that was in our office. Despite one of my male friends desperately trying to get some down me as he knows I like it and I've been helping him at work a lot.

was rather proud of myself for that one as I would've had loads in a previous life :)

Food isn't the enemy... but today I need to make up for the bingeing I've done lately, so instead of eating my colleague's delicious syrup cake, I had a Freddo, and later will have Mullerlight and strawberries.

Not one single slice of the banana cake I made yesterday (we had a glut of overripe bananas and I hate throwing things away). I wrapped it up and took it into work for the admin staff instead.

Not one single slice of the banana cake I made yesterday (we had a glut of overripe bananas and I hate throwing things away). I wrapped it up and took it into work for the admin staff instead.
Ooh well done- banana cake is my favourite, I can't make it as I can't trust myself not to eat the lot! I didn't eat homemade ginger cake today that someone brought into work- had fruit instead and have just had a cup of tea and a curly wurly :)

The ice cream tub that I actually got put the freezer at the cafe, when my mum had already asked them if they had a banana for me! So put the have ice cream back and had the banana !

This is such a good thread! I sooo wanted some cheesy chips after gaining last night, but decided against it after staying to group. Really glad I didn't have any now :)

I went to a conference today. Didn't eat the pastries, sandwiches and cookies. Did eat banana, home made tuna pasta salad and melon! So pleased I was sensible but it was so tempting not to be!!

Well done Sharron for being prepared and sticking to it - conferences are hard!

Today I bought a Kinder chocolate bar at the shop (6 syns). But then I remembered I wanted wine this evening instead, so I gave it to my stressed-out colleague. Got to feel nice AND healthy!

You've all been so strong, I'm not sure this thread has helped me as my 'what I didn't eat' item for today is still sat right next to me and reading this has made me hungry ?.

My theory is, if I can make it to bed time the packet of crisps can wait!

I struggled this morning - went to asda to exchange a top that was too big (yay!) but having a tough time at the moment and feel exhausted this morning and really wanted to get a whole load of naughty sugar-filled comfort food for a boost but really thought about it and got apples and cherries instead.

edited to say that a lot of this is thanks to you lovely people on minimins

My mum decided to get chips from the chippy on the way home from weigh in. Asked me 3 or 4 times, you sure you don't want any... I went home and had left over spag bol :D - but man did those chips make the car smell nice :rolleyes:

Chocolate while him indoors scoffed a huge,bag watching the footie...and then to add insult to injury went to the freezer for a white choc magnum

Didn't scoff the Turkish delight with pistachio that someone in the office brought back from holiday!

Back