What didn't you eat today?!

I didn't have a cookie or pork pie!! My partner ate the lot! 4 mini pork pies and 5 large chocolate chunk cookies and I mean large lol from the bakery in Morrison's, I had a yoghurt and feel really good, only day 2 but if I can resist those cookies then I will be able to stick this out haha I did call him a name though when he bit into a cookie and it was really soft xx

Avoided the choc cake my friend bought me to cheer me up over my foot fracture

You are stronger than me id have had a big mac n nicked their chips

I went for a pub lunch and had a roast beef salad instead of the toasted club sandwich and chips that I would usually have - was quite nice too!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Avoided some cheese and onion crisps and bought pink lady apples instead. And they were in the reduced Isle.:cool:

Hi all, new to SW and this forum. I didn't eat a boojum burrito bowl today, its been my Friday tradition for a while now. Impressed with my willpower, although only 4 days in to SW so next Friday might be tougher...

Hi lougal well done on the NSV ( non scale victory )
In the new mag there is a recipient for burrito and they use a lettuce as a wrap but someone on here used a Heb wrap (bfree only from Asda free from section) and baked it. To make the bowl. Hairy bikers did it once if you google it you will fund it. Maybe an idea for next week

Thanks very much, will have a look for it.

I didn't eat dinky donuts, nice and spicy nik naks (my fave especially at 10p for a bigger bag!) original hula hoops, sausage rolls, yum yums erm I did buy cherries strawberries pears and a giant iceburg lettuce though haha day 3 and feeling good :D x

All the lovely free food tasters at costco

And didn't buy the donuts or cakes at Costco either they looked amazing

I took the kids to the cinema and bought myself some poppets... but was so proud of myself for not eating them and not feeling deprived either. There are far too many temptations

Did not eat the pizza, chips and sausages my family treated themselves too.. Their support has well and truely gone out the window and at home i'm on my own. Made myself pasta with lots of veg and homemade sauce! Lovely xx

It was my engagement BBQ on Saturday and my aunt sent up the rest of the giant chocolate cupcake. I've cut a slither of a slice to have with a cuppa tea at some point (which I will obviously syn) but the rest is now in the bin. Seems like a waste but most of my family dislike butter icing and the rest are on some diet or another haha.

So, I guess what I'm saying is I'm not sitting stuffing my face with the whole damn cake! :p

Back