what meals are you addicted too???

pipe down missy, you got me hooked on both of these! so i blame you! ha ha
:) haha at least they are both free!!! Imagine if I had got you hooked on something Syn-ful lol

I get good losses when I make soup as a rule - I love root veg soup especially and I really enjoy making it. This weeks soup was curried carrot and swede - I'm hoping it has pulled me back from the brink!

My other favourite things to cook at the moment are potato-spinach curry, cauliflower ricotta lasagne and forty clove chickpeas from Appetite for Reduction. I am very much addicted to forty clove chickpeas served with cheesy mash - yum!

:) haha at least they are both free!!! Imagine if I had got you hooked on something Syn-ful lol

speaking of coffee, its been an hr now and i require another nutty coffee, the smell is enough to tip me over the edge! smells like ferreo roche! which i have a full box in the fridge!!

Hello Everyone, this is my first post as i am new to minimins. My favorites foods are cooked breakfast Eggs bacon mushroms tomatoes and ww premium pork sausages. Sets me up for my day :)

speaking of coffee, its been an hr now and i require another nutty coffee, the smell is enough to tip me over the edge! smells like ferreo roche! which i have a full box in the fridge!!
I even took my jar to my MIL's house - that's how addicted I am! Yes it does, if I add a tbsp hot hoc it reminds me of Cadbury wholenut :) I actually have a very large box of Fererro Rocher unopened, I know what I'll be using my Syns on for next few weeks!!!!

Fry thinly sliced red onion, red pepper and mushrooms then throw in loads of chopped ham and pour over 2 whisked eggs and a dash of milk (so basically an omlette!). Then when almost cooked i spread over HEXA of chilli and red pepper LowLow and bung it under the grill to melt.

I have this with a hot HEXB WW petit pain....it is gorgeous and so filling.

That is what i am addicted to at the moment!

I think my favourite would have to be Lemon Chicken with fried rice, a SW recipe I got from October magazine and it always proves very popular! I think food I've had best loss on would be super speed soup, I lost 4lb that week!!

Do you have the recipe for the lemon chicken & egg fried rice please?

Yes definitely and my box has been opened :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 150
Hazelnut coffee??? I need this in my life - if you can kindly let me know how/what/where I'd be most grateful!

I am addicted to the good old Jacket Potato served with my HEXA of low fat cheddar & a big, tasty salad. I have also discovered that Tesco do a bag of frozen Soya Beans. I love them on a salad - such a great, nutty flavour. I basically stream them for 5 minutes & then cool them before chucking them on my salad. Simple but tasty!
CJ xxx

Hazelnut coffee??? I need this in my life - if you can kindly let me know how/what/where I'd be most grateful!

I am addicted to the good old Jacket Potato served with my HEXA of low fat cheddar & a big, tasty salad. I have also discovered that Tesco do a bag of frozen Soya Beans. I love them on a salad - such a great, nutty flavour. I basically stream them for 5 minutes & then cool them before chucking them on my salad. Simple but tasty!
CJ xxx
Douwe Egberts The Flavour Collective coffee comes in 3 flavours- hazelnut, vanilla and caramel. Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and Sainsburys all sell it, it's £2.99 for a 50g jar :eek:
However ASDA are selling it for £1.50 a jar right now :D
And as we don't live near each other, you should be able to find it :) (I haven't got round to emptying other Asda's of their stock haha! Yet!)

I love a good chilli con carne and normally make one every week that will make 5 meals and have rice with it. Ive had good losses with it and i make it really hot with loads of chilli flakes in.

This one sounds simple but ive only in last couple of months had greek yogurt and i love it with blueberries or frozen fruits. I always have Fage 0% Total fat free greek yogurt, it is expensive but defo worth it.

One of my other fav meals is fresh Salmon fillets cut into chunks and cooked with light soy sauce and rice mixed in with veg on the side. Or i have SW chips instead of rice.

Douwe Egberts The Flavour Collective coffee comes in 3 flavours- hazelnut, vanilla and caramel. Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and Sainsburys all sell it, it's £2.99 for a 50g jar :eek:
However ASDA are selling it for £1.50 a jar right now :D
And as we don't live near each other, you should be able to find it :) (I haven't got round to emptying other Asda's of their stock haha! Yet!)

Thank you so much! Are all 3 flavours Syn free? Mind you I reckon Hazelnut is the one I'd enjoy most!! CJxxx

Lemon chicken with fried rice

Serves 4
Syns: FREE! :D

225g dried long grain rice
Fry Light
600g skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
A bunch of asparagus, cut into thirds
200g green beans, halved
6 spring onions, thinly sliced
350ml vegetable stock
juice and finely grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
1 egg yolk, plus 2 eggs, beaten
2 tsp sweetener ( I don't bother)
100g frozen peas, defrosted

1: Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, then drain
2: Meanwhile, place a wok or large frying pan sprayed with Fry Light over a high heat. When hot, add the chicken and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover and set aside.
3: Spray the wok with a little more Fry Light, stir-fry the asparagus, beans and two-thirds of the spring onions for 2 minutes. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender.
4: Return the chicken to the pan, add the lemon juice and heat through. Scoop the chicken and vegetables into a warmed bowl with a slotted spoon, reserving the cooking liquid.
5: Whisk the egg yolk in a bowl. Gradually whisk in the liquid from the wok and the sweetener, then return it to the wok and cook gently for 2-3 minutes until thickened. Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables, sprinkle with the lemon zest, cover and keep warm.
6: Wash and dry the wok, spray with Fry Light and place over a medium heat. When hot, pour in the beaten eggs and cook for 3-4 minutes until the omelette is almost set and just turning golden, then transfer to a plate. Roll up, cut into thin coiled strips, then cover and set aside.
7: Spray the wok with a little more Fry Light. Add the peas, the remaining spring onions and the rice and cook for 1-2 minutes. Divide the lemon chicken and rice between 4 bowls. Top the rice with the egg strips and serve.

Back