Step2 810kcal What to expect

kelzac

Hi all I'm meeting my cwc on tues planning to start the plan Wednesday! I'm going to start on step 2 as I tried cwp last year on ss and lasted 4 days :-/ I'm about 13st 4lbs and 5ft 3in, what kind of losses can I expect? And also is there any tips to get me thru the first week which I'm dreading!! I need to do it this time and I don't want to cave in as I'm becoming a bit of a joke for starting diets and not lasting long :-( TIA

Kellyx

Hi Kelly! Our stats are identical, I'm 5'3" and started the CD (for the third time!) on Aug 19th, weighing in at 13st 4lbs. I'm on day ten and have dropped 9lbs already. And that's with a week away camping with the kids and mother nature conspiring against me. The first time I stuck to the CD I lost three stone in two months. I'm very determined this time and looking forward to a size 10 Christmas! Try to keep as busy as possible to keep your mind off the hunger. I know how awful it is, i got very shaky on day seven, i was probably overdoing things, so i had four products instead of three that day. Ive also had the occasional low carb evening meal when we've eaten out. Im pleased with the results so far. Bring on the slimline version of me! Good luck x

Back