what's the average you lose on SW per week??

thanks rainbow.... 2lb per week is great...
and you have done bladdy marvelous, well done you :D

thanks - the first few months were relatively easy - its now that Im struggling a little! xxx

thanks - the first few months were relatively easy - its now that Im struggling a little! xxx

keep at it though, never give up...I did and I regret it 'big' time...BIG being the opperative word.

Go You!!! you are doing brill. :party0049:

xxx

oooh thankyou my friend
i unfortunately am old enough to have a 16 year old lol i am 40 next march.
singer wise most things although i love 60's and 70's music with a passion, i sing shout by lulu and carpenters and loads of other stuff.
i was in a band with hubby till earlier this year but some of the ego's were getting too big so we got out and we are just starting up a new band

good luck with your new quest nannydi.
60's & 70's eh? I pretty much love most kind of music...from Brenda Lee to the Sugarbabes... (wide range).

:eek:Deffo don't look 40 hun xxx

I do!!! Still have another 3st to lose but feeling sooooo much better! Good luck with your loss!

thanks Stacey xxx

You'll be on cloud 9 when you hit your goal....stick with it hun xxx

where you from this time its for real?

My average is 1.5lb a week - sometimes it's nothing, other times it's 3 - depends on the time of the month, what part of the plan I've been eating etc etc. Still, at 1.5lb a week I should reach my overall goal of 5 stone loss in February 09!

My average is 1.5lb a week - sometimes it's nothing, other times it's 3 - depends on the time of the month, what part of the plan I've been eating etc etc. Still, at 1.5lb a week I should reach my overall goal of 5 stone loss in February 09!
The time will just fly by Sandrah, and you will be walking on air, I can't wait to get to goal...:D

very well done to you on your weight loss so far xxx

loving your avatar by the way

Me either, that's the easy part of my target. The hard part is keeping it off!

Sandra I love your attitude! We all want to lose our weight, like, yesterday. It has taken me 4 years so far cus of all the ups and downs I've had and I still have that to do again and I don't even want to THINK about how long the next half will take! You have your goal and know when you will reach it. You are so focussed and you will do soooooo well!

Hi,

I've been doing this for 7 weeks and I've lost 24lbs, so thats 3.4lbs per week. But I have a huge amount to loose!

Good luck on your journey this time it's for real. You'll get there in no time, just remember out of your whole life it is such a short space of time to wait for the weight to come off.xx

half a pound, one pound, and one and a half are what I manage at the moment but Ive had a lot on with hols, birthdays and nights out! I prefer to lose 2 pound a week if possible!

Back