Step 1 Sole Source What's the longest you've done SS?

Ravenous, furious, head hurts, knackered. Please let this end soon!

And the hunger has subsided. Praise be! Now back to it, only showing a 2lb loss so far this week and I was really hoping for something more magnificent. I was hoping for 5. I get weighed Monday night so almost 4 days to get that extra 3lbs off. Come on...

I just got measured for my height for the first time I can remember, and all this time I thought I was 5'2.5" and really I'm over 5'3"! This means my BMI is different. It means that I'm no longer obese, just merely 'overweight'. This is a real brain melt!

I have two big goals in sight, in reach, close enough to touch... First, my 4 stone rosette, 2lbs away (already done on morning weigh-in at home, but evening water weight tipped me over). Second, I really want to get in to the elevens! That's officially 4lbs away. I so want to do both for next weigh in. I'm looking for a 4lb off week. Come on, I can do this!!

So, in 'eating week' my boobs were slightly plumped up and a touch less horrific. Today they are making me very sad indeed. Bye bye boobies. It has been tons of fun.

Woo. Into the elevens this morning! Hopefully that'll translate to being officially in the elevens on Monday night weigh in. I even wore my hair up today without having to be overly anxious about exposing the hamster cheeks and neck/jowls! Yay. Wonder how far I am off fitting into size 12 jeans. The 14s are getting looser :)

I'm feeling super grumpy and emotional tonight. I had a voicemail from a guy I used to date. I was crazy about him. It's been months, I wish he would stop messing with my feelings. I'm so inarticulate and awkward communicating with him. I don't know what to do. It's making me want a nice comforting meal. His apparent lack of love for me was a huge part of my most recent weight gain. I want him to leave me alone. I think. I also want a hug. Sorry to moan into thin air here but better to write than scoff, eh?

I'm feeling super grumpy and emotional tonight. I had a voicemail from a guy I used to date. I was crazy about him. It's been months, I wish he would stop messing with my feelings. I'm so inarticulate and awkward communicating with him. I don't know what to do. It's making me want a nice comforting meal. His apparent lack of love for me was a huge part of my most recent weight gain. I want him to leave me alone. I think. I also want a hug. Sorry to moan into thin air here but better to write than scoff, eh?

Hun I have one of these too! Chap called nick. 3 f-ing years on he still does this and it's ruined any self esteem or confidence I have! Please, I beg you, change your number and put a stop to this emotional abuse ASAP!!! Sending major hugs though xx

Thanks Lizz. Having a cry here. This has been 3 years, too. My self esteem is still low enough that I tolerate it.

I mean, it's been on and off 3 years. But last contact was ten days before I started CWP. How come I'm strong enough to do this challenging plan, and not to tell someone to sling his hook?!

Because there is no logic when it comes to the heart. But you can take steps to keep him at bay. Nick is blocked now, my fb is in a different name, he's blocked on twitter/********* etc. ok he somehow manages to find a way occasionally and then I block that path too, but I do cut the ties!!! You have to! You're worth more xx

Thanks. I can't even talk to my mates because I feel ashamed at how little I've managed to let it go despite the obvious evidence that I'm not that important to him. Thanks for listening xxx

If he really cared he'd commit and never let you go! Sucks but you have to accept it and let him go. I never ever contact nick, it's always him, he's a fool but I'm better than him! I'm worth more! PM me hun if you need me xx

Thanks Lizz xx Going to do my extended beauty routine and get myself to bed...weigh in tomorrow and I want 4lbs. Not sure if I'll hit that but would love to as it's a sort of significant step for me to officially register in the 11s. Cheers again for the support x

Thanks Lizz xx Going to do my extended beauty routine and get myself to bed...weigh in tomorrow and I want 4lbs. Not sure if I'll hit that but would love to as it's a sort of significant step for me to officially register in the 11s. Cheers again for the support x

Good luck with weigh in and resist the pull of the ex! Focus on you and your weight loss journey now! Don't even tell him to F off if he messages! Just ignore ignore ignore xx

Thanks again for all your support, really means a lot xxx The good news is, 5lbs off this week! Whoop!!

Wow that's amazing :) xx

Thanks, it's helping me to feel strong and invincible :)

This stupid thing with this stupid boy has really knocked me for six. I feel as miserable as I did when I was comfort eating earlier this year. This morning the scales say 11st 8, yet I feel fat and worthless. I always assumed the reason he wouldn't get more serious with me was because he was ashamed of how I looked, even though he clearly fancied me. He never said anything to suggest that, but it made for a sensible explanation in my mind.

This stupid thing with this stupid boy has really knocked me for six. I feel as miserable as I did when I was comfort eating earlier this year. This morning the scales say 11st 8, yet I feel fat and worthless. I always assumed the reason he wouldn't get more serious with me was because he was ashamed of how I looked, even though he clearly fancied me. He never said anything to suggest that, but it made for a sensible explanation in my mind.

That's because using the weight as a reason detracted from the rejection you felt from him. I am the same hun.
I tried to find another reason for the rejection but reality was he just didn't feel what I felt, it's that simple. X

Back