Whats your new SW food discovery??

me too, i much prefer them to mullierlights which are far too runny and not filling enough for me, but the shape zero yummmmmmm.

Ha ha!
thought you were talking about dress size zero! (not heard of shape zero yogs!)

Yum, love these too, especially the passion fruit ones, they are a pound a pack in Tesco at the moment.

I cannot stand to even look at a mullerlight, I seriously abused them during my first week of SW, the same goes with butternut squash risotto out of the EE cookbook!!! :)

I don't find Muller lights much good either. I've been having Activia fat free instead - much tastier. Are the Shape Zeros nicer than the Activia too? Be really grateful if someone could reply who's tasted them both - I go shopping tomorrow!

Thanks for that Babybuffy, very useful. I shall just stick to the Activia ones - lovely and creamy and unbelievably syn free!

My fridge usually has a mix of all of them. I prefer the Muller ones on my weetabix - because they're thinner, they soak in a little bit rather than just sitting on top. Activia are as yummy as the Shape Zero but I think the Shape are thicker and feel just the little bit more indulgent when the munchies strike. From recommendation on this site, I've also discovered that I love the Weight Watchers yogs too. Basically there's a fab variety of flavours twixt them all - so I just stock up on a mix - especially the ones on offer (currently WW - pk of 6 = £1 in Asda). :):553:

I've done this before, but I topped a banana split with it... so I had a banana cut in half, with sweetened quark in the middle with some strawbs/ rasps sprinkled on top, then add the alpen light 'gloop' to the top... it's YUMMMMM!

hiya, i love the choc and fudge alpen light bars,but after the other night i have decided notto buy anymore for a while cos i ate the full box. oops

are they free? I know some are and some aren't

The Activia & Shapezero yogs are both made by Danone and tbh the texture seems the same in terms of thickness, taste and amount of fruit in them from what I can tell so I think the base they use is the same. I'm a big fan of the cherry activia ones and have some of the shapezero ones in the fridge so I shall report back later with my thoughts :D
Initial thoughts are that they are loads yummier than mullers :)

Back