Where are you 810's?

I am soooooooo awake. Why am I more awake at night than during the day tho????????? I'm usually such a great sleeper so this is a bit annoying.

So hope you are all having a good week so far. I just can't take in that I'm not hungry. It's fantastic as I'm like a bottomless pit normally. Long may it last. Nite everyone xxx

Hi everyone, How is everyone doing so far? I can't believe I'm on day 12 already, it's flying by. xxx

Reactions: KD
Hi all 810s I'm on day 5 and hoping I am still loosing. I have found some fantastic ideas for meals looking at this site. Tonight I put some of my cottage cheese on mushroom - under thr grill. I would never have thought of that... it tasted great.

I also tried the celeriac chips yesterday.... I have never eaten celeric before.. I;m going to try it maseh tomorroe on quorn mince dried fried with mushroom and courgettes. I don't eat meat so a little limited for choice.

Good luck everyone.
If anyone else has any 810 receipes please let me know

Ooooooh that cottage cheese on mushroom under the grill sound so nice. I'll try that tomorrow. I'll go and look at those recipies. Never even thought of warming up cottage cheese....yay I'm loving 810 x

hi, im doing 810 too :D
due to being on high dose pain killers for a dislocated disk, im not allowed to ss, though to be honest i dont think i could face it again.
lost alot of weight on 810 last time, and i have been struggling to get back into it since starting again.
had 2 weeks break from diet on cdc s advice, as was not in right mind set, you have to want to do this diet, it takes and incredible amount of self control...
im on day 3 (again!) and have been 100% so far. my cdc is away so spent £120 on stock which is an amazing motivator:eek:
its nice to know others are doing the same as me, im hoping for 14lbs before i see her again in 3 weeks!
ill keep you posted!
tx

Hiya, well done for getting back to it and poor you having so much to contend with. You've done so well getting to day 3 and I love 810. I'm on day 14 (silly me I thouht i was a day earlier all week....don't ask me how!!!!) and this time (did ss last yr for short ime) it's been brilliant. As much as i know 810 is a diet, because of the protein based meal and yoghurt/milk, the inclusion of porrige now....I'm not at all feeling diprived hun. Hopefully you'll be the same.

Hold tight, get through week 1 and keep coming on here for support. You should have a look on my thread 'The Shrinking Stones'.......i set up a 4 week challenge last week to lose 1 stone. Now if you wanna lose that in the 3 like you said, come join us for motivation. It's a really lovely bunch of people.

Take care xxx

Hey, it took ages to find my old 810 thread. Just wanted to check how everyone is getting on.

I'm still loving 810 and am now in week 5. I've lost 14.5 lbs so I'm really happy with that. I'm in smaller clothes, feel so different and have got the hang of ordering at restaurants, choosing the best option and making it into an 810 meal.

Just had my birthday weekend and found out before we went away that i'd lost the first stone. So goodbye to you stone 1, you're not welcome anymore :). I made the right choices, had my sachets with me (this was 2 days at Alton Towers so you can only imagine what was on offer but they had healthy options thank goodness) and I checked today and had lost 1/2 lb which i couldn't believe.

I'd love to know how you are all getting on and what you've been up to. I haven't heard anything from some of you in ages.

Keep going, we can do this together xxx

Back