Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Awwww bless, I know how you feel, as i'm in the same boat, I don't think I will have a loss this week well not the weight kind anyway lol, this time last month I gained a pound :-(

A few more low syn ice creams, lollies.

The skinny cow.....
Berry blush smoothie ice cream lollies, 4 pack 110ml each 3.5

Strawberries and cream Ice cream lollies 4 pack 110ml each 4.0

Tropical whirl smoothie ice cream lollies 4 pack 110ml each 4.0

Walls......
mini milk all varieties each 1.5

Funny foot ice cream lolly each 4.0

Twister mini all varieties each 2.5

Sponge Bob square pants each 3.0

Solero fruity 70g each 3.5

Orange frutie each 2.5

Callipo shots strawberry & Lemon Each 1.0

Callipo orange & lemon, mini each 3.5

Do you have any more to add my mouth's:drool:

MMMM its making me hungry lol!

Ruthy xxx

Following on from the egg mayo at morrisons,
I bought the 25% less fat egg mayo as they didnt have 50%less fat etc and worked out the syns on the SW website
Morrisons 25% less fat egg mayonaise
6½ Syns per package/portion on Green

So is it 6 1/2 syns per 100g or per pack????

The syn value was worked out per 100g.....but i also included it was a 300g pot.

Im confused! and too scared to eat any now because 6 1/2 syns is alot for 100g of egg mayo dont cha agree
Please help

Ruthy

Ruthy... try working it out again on the calculator but just put for 100g pack, miss out the 300g bit.. that way you know for sure (and just times the end result by 3) xxx

Thats exactly what i'd do louise, now go on Ruthy, and please don't forget to let us know ;-)

I went to Morrisons today to buy some of the free egg mayonnaise, but they don't do it at my Morrisons - they only do the 25% less fat one! I was gutted - I was so looking forward to it!! :sigh:

Annette x

Yay i saw the mullars cheap as chips!

Ill do the egg mayo in da morning as i am knackered

Later ladies

Ruthy xxx

On the subject of Morrisons.... 10 Muller lights for £2!!:wow:

Louise thanks for that, it is exactly one of the reasons why I asked for this thread to be made sticky, so we could share things we know, that we think will be beneficial to other SW'ers. I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought it was worthwhile! Right, moan over, next post on its way :)

Tesco has muller lights 5 for £1, we dont have morrisons here in the great metropolis of northern ireland.

low syn sausages

While most SWers have heard of the morrisons diet pork sausage, that are free on a red day, it occured to me today that not all regions have a Morrisons! But surely we all have a CO-OP
so........

Healthy Living Cumberland Pork sausages, low fat, 8 pack, chilled 50g each = 0.5 or 3.0

Healthy Living Lincolnshire pork sausage gluten free, 8 pack chilled 50g each = 1.0 or 3.0

Healthy Living pork sausage gluten free 400g pack chilled 50g each
= 0.5 or 3.0

Please add more if you know any x

Cheap Veg/fruit at Lidl

I posted earlier about Aldi's super 6 Now it's Lidl's turn according to an ad I saw today these are available fom Thurs/24th/04.

Butternut squash 49p per kilo:wow:
Aubergine 44p each:wow:
Cucumber 29p each
Red onions 750g 33p:wow:
Physalis 100g 39p:wow:
Medjoul dates200g 74p:wow:

Uses for Quark

Add very low fat fromage frais to quark with some herbs & garlic to make a lovely dip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add garlic puree (you don’t need very much) to a tub of quark, mix together and keep in the fridge to add to almost anything! Try dipping slimming world chips into it or use as a topping for jacket potatoes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mix with a tin of tuna, chopped spring onion, red pepper and a tsp of paprika for a sandwich filling or jacket potato topping.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mix salmon with a tub of quark place on a bed of rocket leaves and top with asparagus and black pepper. (Lovely as a starter)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mix quark with cooked leeks, mushrooms, fat free fromage frais or yoghurt and stir through pasta. It makes a really nice creamy sauce.
----------------------------------------------------------------- Quark is a good alternative to cottage cheese when making quiche, just whisk it into the eggs and pour over the base mixture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Make a sugar free jelly up as the packet says and set aside to cool (2 sins). Mix a matching flavoured Muller light with a pot of quark. Carefully stir in jelly and allow to set in the fridge over night.
Mix equal parts quark and Mullerlight (any flavour). Add a little sweetener and put into ice cream maker - delicious!
Add sweetener, mix well and use as a free topping on fruit.

I found this on another forum today, and just had to share it:)

Last edited:
I found this too!
Malteser freezer
1 pot quark
2 toffee Muller light
1 fun size Maltesers
bash up the Maltesers and mix all the ingredients together. Add sweetener if required and freeze. It makes a lovely frozen desert and the whole thing is only 5 syns.

I bet you can't eat a whole one!

Thanks for the uses of Quark Nanny Jax. I've got a pot in the fridge and wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but you've given me some great ideas there :)

Back