Where to start!

haha i had to laugh out loud then x x

Ugh having a bad day. My hair feels so short and the colour is horrendous, can't wait for tomorrow to hopefully get it sorted. Husband made a quorn mince pie today. I had a small piece and pointed it up at 10pp. Seemed a lot but it was so nice. Really tasty. So today so far I've had
Bjfast: crunchy nut cornflakes
Lunch: piece of quorn pie
Dinner:??
Might have another piece of pie to be honest. At least it is made.
I really don't feel like this has been a good day. I feel ugly fat and bad hair, and I feel like this is going to be such a looooong journey. Can I really do it?

Omg hahahaha I meant bkfast!! Not bjfast!! That sounds so rude! But might have been more fun than crunchy nut cornflakes! Oh god even that sounds rude now!??? x x

Omg hahahaha I meant bkfast!! Not bjfast!! That sounds so rude! But might have been more fun than crunchy nut cornflakes! Oh god even that sounds rude now!??? x x

ROFL definitely better than cornflakes :D

I really don't feel like this has been a good day. I feel ugly fat and bad hair, and I feel like this is going to be such a looooong journey. Can I really do it?

YES you can do it - this is just one day where you're feeling a little down, probably because you're not happy with your hair? This is one of the perfect baby and bath water scenarios that I excel in - but your hair will be fixed just the way you want it tomorrow, and you will have many, many great days on the eating plan that completely make you forget about the one day here and there when you weren't 100% in the zone.

So, big hugs, don't worry, just keep on doing it and tomorrow will be better xxx

i agree with susie you will have days like this and once your hair is sorted you will feel loads better hun im sure it x x x x x

Thanks ladies, feel a bit better today! Just getting ready to go to the hairdressers so fingers crossed I'll feel better this afternoon! On another point, my scales weirdly arrived today! I actually weigh less than I was imagining, still a ridiculously hideous amount but less then my drama queen mind was imagining. 29st4.5lbs phew, wrote it down and it didn't kill me! And I told hubby too. First time I ever have! Feel like I'm really going to do this. No burying head in the sand. Ok, the only way is down now! Hope you all have a good day! X x

well done MsV on getting on them and starting your journey on healthy eating darling
hope your hair looks a lot better now x x

One day is nothing on this journey :) One day you want to throw it in - the next you're raring to go. Just stick with it and come talk to us - we can help :)

Hope today was better for you and your hair is sorted :) xx

Yes, hair looks much better thank goodness! Have done ok food wise too
Breakfast: cappuccino and 1 slice of toast
Lunch: Orange
Dinner: quorn lasagne and few pieces of garlic bread
Might have a sandwich later if I'm hungry as I've had a banging headache all day!
How's everyone been?
Xx

hi V
glad you got your hair sorted lovely x

Great news on the hair, hun - and try to eat a bit more, there's not much on your menu :).

Slow and steady will win the battle love xxx

Great news on the hair, hun - and try to eat a bit more, there's not much on your menu :). Slow and steady will win the battle love xxx
Thanks x yes you are right about the food. I'm just so scared of eating too much. I'm trying to eat like a thin person, I think of a friend of mine and how she enjoys her meals but doesn't obsess about them, and would never dream of missing BOTH breakfast and lunch. It's so hard to completely change the way your brain works and your relationship with food isn't it? But I'm still determined to make it. I went shopping today and treated myself to some new makeup, and a nespresso coffee machine! Which is actually a late Christmas pressie from hubby. I did LOADS of walking (well for me) looking forward to putting my feet up and watching some House on tv and a bit of knitting.
Hope you all had a good day

Bkfast: go ahead apple biscuit

Lunch: cous cous salad

Dinner: subway sweet onion teriyaki And packet of Pom bears

X x x

i know what you mean love it can be hard to change your eating habit and we can go to low and fail you just try and keep going love but i agree with susie love just try to up it a little glad you had a great day love and treat yourself x x x

Thanks x yes you are right about the food. I'm just so scared of eating too much. I'm trying to eat like a thin person, I think of a friend of mine and how she enjoys her meals but doesn't obsess about them, and would never dream of missing BOTH breakfast and lunch. It's so hard to completely change the way your brain works and your relationship with food isn't it? But I'm still determined to make it.

And you will love, but yes it does take some brain rewiring :). Not eating B and L is fine - if you live on a desert island!

So enjoy them both, and look for meals that will fill you up - so fruit and yog for B, a BIG salad for lunch and at dinner try and fill up on veg first, before your main meals, and you will win this battle, I promise xxx

i know what you mean love it can be hard to change your eating habit and we can go to low and fail you just try and keep going love but i agree with susie love just try to up it a little glad you had a great day love and treat yourself x x x
Thank you Chezz, you are being so supportive x x

And you will love, but yes it does take some brain rewiring :). Not eating B and L is fine - if you live on a desert island! So enjoy them both, and look for meals that will fill you up - so fruit and yog for B, a BIG salad for lunch and at dinner try and fill up on veg first, before your main meals, and you will win this battle, I promise xxx

Thank you, you are really helping me stay focussed. Week one done! X

So food today:

Bkfast -go ahead apple crisp

Lunch: 2 toast with real butter! 2 veggie sausages, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms

Dinner : 2 honey and spelt sandwich thins, with 4 chicken goujons, and salad, and a packet of Pom bear crisps

Snack: Orange and plum

Tried to eat a bit more today, and spread more throughout the day too. Don't feel hungry at all thank goodness!

Good day ladies?
X x

So food today:

Bkfast -go ahead apple crisp

Lunch: 2 toast with real butter! 2 veggie sausages, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms

Dinner : 2 honey and spelt sandwich thins, with 4 chicken goujons, and salad, and a packet of Pom bear crisps

Snack: Orange and plum

Tried to eat a bit more today, and spread more throughout the day too. Don't feel hungry at all thank goodness!

Good day ladies?
X x
msV
so glad you have eaten more today and you are not feeling hungry love another day over and more gt ones to come x x x

Ohh tis chilly out there! Not been in long. Just had a nice chicken casserole from the slow cooker for dinner, was very comforting to eat. I sneakily weighed myself, even though I said I would wait a whole week. But i was pleased with what the scales said from Friday to today. Bearing in mind I was watching what I ate 5 days before I got my scales so don't know my exact start weight.
Still feeling a little peckish so might have a sandwich made with a sandwich thin, when eastenders is on!
What's been going on for you all today? X x

hi msV

glad your still feeling good hun i like to have a sneak look sometimes on the scales when im feeling lie i want to have something i should not keeps me going lolol

Back