Where to start!

I do a morning WI - you're not supposed to but i do a lot of things I'm not supposed to do lol :D

Menu looks really good MsV, well done love! I love the slow cooker, got a beef casserole on now so food is ready when I walk in - yum! :)

Mmmm was so good! Hubby has got in to pastry cooking at the moment, last week he made a quorn pie and today cheese onion and potato pasties. Bless him, he wrote down all the calories and fat etc and worked out how many one would be. 603 calories !! ? everyone else had it with chips , I had it with salad and it was delicious. I feel a bit bad though as pastry is so bad. But it tastes so good! So today

Bfast: go ahead cherry crisp
Lunch: 2 ham sandwich thins
Dinner: cheese and onion pasty and salad

I've seen some pizzas made with the sandwich thins. Might give them a try!
It's so flippin cold here. Snowed again, and I just can't get warm. I'm so bored of winter! I usually prefer winter as means I can cover up, but not when its this cold and I won't wear a coat ( another one of my weird fat quirks) I live in cardigans, even in the summer. Hubby calls me granny. Talking of weird fat quirks, I have made a list on my phone of all the things I want to do this year as I lose weight, anytime I feel a bit down I'm going to look at it. It made me cry whilst writing it, when I realised how much my weight stops me from doing things. I never really thought about it before.
Anyhoo, another of the deep stuff!
? x x x

Mmm just had a nespresso coffee from my new machine! It was yummy! I hate instant coffee, and those other pod coffees but this tasted like real coffee better than Starbucks! Hubby thinks I'm jacked up on caffeine now as I've made all sorts of suggestions as to what to do today! Am thinking maybe just one a day as I have to have a sugar in coffee and can't stand sweeteners!
Really can't stomach breakfast today though. I struggle with breakfast. X

hi V

its crap weather here to snow snow i use to love coffee now i can not have it do not like the taste lolol i am a funny monkey i knw what you mean about our weight getting in our way im determined this year to lose most of this weight i know its going to take time but every pound counts :)

Oh gosh i love pastry - a major contributor to my weight gain over the years :eek:!

I just couldn't have it in the house, would fight to the death for the last bits :D

A bit late to this, but welcome and good luck with your journey :)

Dinner today:
Pork loin steaks green beans and sweet potato wedges made in the grill with a couple of squirts of spray oil. It was surprisingly yummy. But the problem is I am still quite hungry. I'm having a craving day today, probably the first day I've been tempted to snack and eat cake and chocolate. But I read my little list of things I want to do and it brought me back!
Will have a slice of toast with banana on later I think!
X x x

Woohoo! Weighed myself today! 8lb loss since last Friday, and I would have thought something similar that first week when I didn't weigh myself as no scales, so I'm guessing I must have lost near on a stone. I'm so happy, just got to remember that it will slow down and that's ok, and not to get upset when the losses are a lot less! X

Well done lovely :D That is AWESOME!!! :) Congratulations! Are you taking your measurements? xx

Feeling defeated today, I weighed myself sneakily this morning and it showed I had put on 2lbs! Then I got off and weighed 3 more times and it showed 2lb off so I'm confused. Feeling crap to be honest. I've been so good too, and starting to struggle now with choc cravings! Aghhhh! What if I stop losing? I'm tempted to go from weightwatcher points to calories then at least I know where I am and exactly what I'm consuming? How many calories do you think I should have? I'm 5ft7 ish and weigh 28st 8.5 or 28st 12.5 depending on which reading you take! My fitness pal says over 2000!
Trying to be positive!!!! X x x x

Sorry you are having a bad day but try to stay positive and step away from the scales. Ty to only weigh yourself once per week at the same time and in the same clothes. I used to be a sod for weighing myself every couple of days then would beat myself up if I didn't like the result which often lead to me quitting :sigh: Sorry I can't help with the calories thing or WW as I'm following Slimming World.

My old SW leader used to say if you really crave something then have it but then draw a line under it, forget about it and move on, so if you really want a piece of chocolate don't deprive yourself. We are only human after all:D

Sorry you are having a bad day but try to stay positive and step away from the scales. Ty to only weigh yourself once per week at the same time and in the same clothes. I used to be a sod for weighing myself every couple of days then would beat myself up if I didn't like the result which often lead to me quitting :sigh: Sorry I can't help with the calories thing or WW as I'm following Slimming World. My old SW leader used to say if you really crave something then have it but then draw a line under it, forget about it and move on, so if you really want a piece of chocolate don't deprive yourself. We are only human after all:D

Thanks, I think I need to put them away. It's so easy just to step on them every time I pass! Yes you are right with the craving thing, the trick is I guess to just not completely fall off the wagon after one treat! I feel like this is such a long journey! But I have no choice, it needs to be done! X x

Ok so. Weigh day today. Have lost 4lbs! (Possibly 5 as I went to the 'toilet' straight after if you know what I mean)
So new weight is 28st6.5lbs. Better than 30 which I'm sure I was at the beginning, if not more! I can't wait to get in to the next stone bracket. Feeling more positive now! (And I had a Chinese last weekend!) chicken and veg for tea tonight though and no takeaways, it's hubby's birthday on Thursday and I really want to enjoy what I'm eating. So might weigh in Thursday next week. How's you all today?
Claire x

Back