Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

I was lucky as I found someone who wanted the Strawberry shakes that I needed to get rid of.

You could always try ebay or 1/2 shepperds pie 1/2 bolognese. Now there's a thought LOL Xx

D'ya know, its funny you should say that as I have a half pouch of bolognese here as I cocked the liquid quantities up yesterday by looking at the wrong side of the jug and had to put another half pouch in to sort it out - you maybe onto something there.... will see how desperate for something savoury I get!

9lb is amazing!! Stuff the wine and keep the weight loss xx

Doing great. When is official weigh day?

9lb is amazing!! Stuff the wine and keep the weight loss xx

I did but got a little tempted..... Kinda hard when hubby is partaking in a nice bottle!! Am in bed now anyway so its not a problem (til tomorrow night when he has more!!). funny how i didn't crave the food, just the vino!?!?

Doing great. When is official weigh day?

Its not actually til Monday!!! I don't believe in daily weigh ins, butter couldn't resist after my first sneak peek!!

Well done - doing great there! :D

Thank you Darcy :). Will I sound really odd when i say i am currently rather enjoying it!?

They are rather gloopy hot, but I can't stand chocolate shake so hot is the only way - I add more liquid though so its not as thick.
The bolognese is rather nice I think, nothing like the Sheperds pie which I STILL can't get on with :yuk: Still need to find someone who wants them!

The wine can wait, 9lbs since Monday is a far nicer thought you are right (but I will still miss it!!). Might try a choc shake made with peppermint tea instead.

Hey, scrolling through messages on the forum, I do remember seeing someone really liked the shep pie... I'll have a quick look and see if u can find who it is so u can ask if they want to swap?

Enjoying it is good, shows your body is adjusting.

My husband loves a glass of wine but I'm lucky cos I hardly ever drink it. Must be difficult if you do like the stuff though.

I prefer Rum & whatever else is available x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to seeing your loss xx

Hey, scrolling through messages on the forum, I do remember seeing someone really liked the shep pie... I'll have a quick look and see if u can find who it is so u can ask if they want to swap?

Ooh if you come across it please let me know as I have seen the same but beggered if I can find it again!!

Fank shoo in advance! ;)

Enjoying it is good, shows your body is adjusting.

My husband loves a glass of wine but I'm lucky cos I hardly ever drink it. Must be difficult if you do like the stuff though.

I prefer Rum & whatever else is available x

Red wine, JD or Jack Honey are my faves.... and brandy too (my god I sound like an alcy!) but I have refrained and had SF eldeflower sparkling water... yummy although not QUITE the same!!

Caught up on this as didn't get chance to get on here yesterday.... Well I have adjusted myself slightly and now mastered the latte made with vanilla shake mix -I can't drink it in one as too thick n slimy so split the shake mix into two and have two lattes from it - gets more water in me too as I have to admit that yesterday I started to get dehydrated which is not good. Can be hard to drink though when you just don't feel thirsty!

After messing on the exante webstite I also decided to try one of their ketosis meals last night so I could 'eat' with the family... I had 150g of rump steak (which is more than I thought it would be!) 1 grilled tomato, 7 button mushrooms grilled with frylight and 1 medium courgette sliced into fingers and grilled with frylight and salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano. I also added a few bits of green lettuce in order to fill my plate up a little and it was all lovely (and I don't really like courgette normally!). I tested myself twice so far today with ketasticks and I am still in ketosis so Sarah is a happy girl!!

So much so I am trying the turkey cranberry recipe this evening whilst they have chicken roast dinner - I only plan to do this weekends as long as I stay in ketosis, but made me feel a bit more normal -and a sneaky weigh has told me that I have still lost :)

Roll on tomorrow morning!! Whoooop!

Wow! :wow:

Sounds like you've had a fab first week - can't wait to see what your loss is tomorrow! :D

I'm a week behind you having started (again) yesterday, so look forward to following your journey and taking inspiration from you. ;) xx

Now making carbonara is a skill. If you master it, let me know! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Trick to carbonara is to let it soak for about ten mins at least - I then keep bunging it in the microwave for 2 mins, stir every min or so, I prob cook it for about 6 mins until the pasta looks swollen and cooked.

Fabulous loss on your sneaky weigh in, that should keep you well motivated :D

I let the carbonara soak too for a good few mins, then zap for 30secs at a time, letting it soak again for a few mins inbetween zaps :)

I did but got a little tempted..... Kinda hard when hubby is partaking in a nice bottle!! Am in bed now anyway so its not a problem (til tomorrow night when he has more!!). funny how i didn't crave the food, just the vino!?!?

That's a habit crave, not just a crave ;)
I had the same thing on Friday night for wine ;). The more you abstain the more successful you will be at breaking the habit :)

If doing WS at the weekends keeps you on track and you are still happy with your losses then its a good thing :)
Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Back