xGeordieGirlx's Green, Red & EE Food Diary - I'm Back :D

I'm impressed with your exercise regime!! hope your next loss will reflect your dedication!!

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day 8 of 100%

Green Day

Well its been a bit of a day! Been hecticish at work so didn't get a lunch. And been running around all day, up and down stairs. Knackered!

Decided not to go to the gym, because I tried on a pair of size 14 black trousers that I used to wear for work, and they are hanging off me, so was gonna go shopping. But now I'm home, had my dinner and its raining. Will see how I feel. Feel quite lazy missing the gym, but too much is bad for you haha.

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Snack: 1 Banana and some Strawberries in FF Natural Yogurt with Sweetener

Lunch: 4 Ryvita (HEB) with LCEL Cheese Triangles (HEA)

Snack: 2 Chocolate Digestives (8 Syns)

Dinner: 3 Quorn Sausages, SW Wedges and Beans

Snack: Chocolate (6 Syns)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk & 5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 14

Feel like I've eaten loads again today, and very bloated :( I hate being a bloaty person!!!

Last edited:
I went to the gym tonight as I missed last night as I had my teeth drilled :( and they were hurting, feeling very virtuous :D

where abouts in newcastle are you, dont worry I wont stalk you :D just curious, we are in walkerville.

I went to the gym tonight as I missed last night as I had my teeth drilled :( and they were hurting, feeling very virtuous :D

where abouts in newcastle are you, dont worry I wont stalk you
:D just curious, we are in walkerville.
Well done on going the gym :D I haven't been since Monday and I can't go til tomorrow :( rubbish!! Hows your teeth?

I'm in Denton Burn :) x

Thursday 23 September 2010

Day 9 of 100%

Green Day

I feel rubbish today :( because of the following:

1. I didn't sleep well at all last night and I'm groutchy without at least 7 hours sleep!

2. It's raining

3. I can't go to the gym tonight cos I'm going for a leaving meal with work for my colleague and I'd much rather go to the gym and be good

4. I've been sooooo good this week, and I stupidly stood on the scales this morning and so far I've STS. It's WI tomorrow and I'm dreading it cos I'll be eating out tonight and whilst I'll make good choices, I just know I'll feel bloated and it'll affect tomorrows WI. How have I STS when I've been so good?! It almost feels like it's not worth it...yet I know if I carry on being 100% I will lose...eventually. Just makes me feel rubbish.

So meh. BAD MOOD!

Snack: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Morrison's Tomato & Sweet Chilli Couscous x2 (4 Syns) with Tomatoes

Dinner: Out: Penne Arrabiata (4 Syns) with a tiny bit of Parmesan (3 Syns) and Fruit Salad (SO proud of myself, everyone else had choc cake!!)

Snack: 1 Chocolate Digestive (4 Syns)

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash, 1 Diet Coke

Syns: 15

Exercise: 100 Crunches and a 25 Minute Walk

Last edited:
Friday 24 September 2010

Day 10 of 100%

Green Day

Well, I WI this morning and I lost 0.5lbs. Not fantastic, especially after a 100% week with exercise, but better than nothing. It least its in the right direction!

Very proud of myself last night. We didn't have starters, I picked a tomato based pasta and it wasn't too oily, and then when everyone else had choc cake, I had a fruit salad. And a diet coke whilst everyone else had white wine :) go meeeee!

Snack: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Morrison's Couscous (2 Syns) with Tomatoes, Peppers, Sweetcorn

Dinner: 2 Quorn Sausages, SW Wedges with 28g of Cheddar (HEA) and Beans

Snack: 2 Chocolate Digestives (8 Syns) & 2 Boiled Sweets (1 Syn)

Drinks: Tea with Milk, Water with NAS Squash, Diet Coke & 1 Options Hot Chocolate (3 Syns)

Last edited:
Saturday 25 September 2010

Day 11 of 100%

Green Day

I feel a bit bad today. I was supposed to go out with my friends last night but I bailed, again. I'm just soo tired all of the time recently, and asleep by around 9.30. And I'm skint too. £2 to my name til pay day on Thursday. I feel bad, I haven't had a night out since the beginning of August, and haven't seen the girls in a couple of weeks. I know I'll see them next weekend, the next Monday and the weekend after, but I feel awful, like I'm being a rubbish friend. I speak to them most days though. I suppose they understand that I'm skint and stuff but ughh I dunno whats up with me :(

I also realised this morning that I have now been single for over a year. Broke up with my ex on 18 Sept last year...made me feel a little sad and lonely. I need to cheer myself up!!

Dunno what I'm doing today. Weather isn't great and it's cold so we shall see...

Snack: 42g of Crunchy Bran (6 Syns) with Milk (Part HEA) and 2 Rich Tea Biscuits (3 Syns)

Lunch: Super Noodles with 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns) and 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB) with Margarine (1 Syn)

Snack: Magical Elve (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
Pasta with Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic & Chillies and Chilli Powder with some SW Wedges with 28g of Cheddar (HEA)

Drinks:
Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Water with NAS Squash

Syns:

Exercise: 39 Minutes on the Wii (including a 20 minute run, 10 mins boxing and then 9 minutes other) and then 60 crunches

Too much food today I know, but I'm always more hungry at weekends. Will do some exercise so I don't feel so bad!

Last edited:
Sunday 26 September 2010

Day 12 of 100%

Green Day

Why do weekends go so quickly? Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow :( I wish I could win the lottery and not have to work!!

Breakfast: 42g x2 of Crunchy Bran (HEB x2) with Milk (Part HEA x2)

Lunch: Quorn Peppered Steak with SW Wedges and Beans

Dinner: Smash Pizza using Smash with Passata, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion, Chillies & Garlic with SW Wedges (no cheeeeeese)

Snack: Crisps (6 Syns), Magiva Elves Bar (3.5 Syns) and 3 Boiled Sweets (1.5 Syns)

Drinks: 4 Cups of Tea with Milk, Water with NAS Squash and 1 Options Hot Chocolate (3 Syns)

Exercise: 100 Crunches

Took some photos this morning. Size 14 jeans that are too big!! Size 12 super skinny jeans that I can now do up and aren't too tight. And bikini (yuck am sorry lol ano its not what anyone wants to see but it's to show how far I've come and the belly I need to get rid of)...

Attachments

• erfghjkl;.jpg
    erfghjkl;.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 48
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 48
  • iuogt.jpg
    iuogt.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 47
  • sdrtvuikm.jpg
    sdrtvuikm.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 49
  • yhgbtdvb.jpg
    yhgbtdvb.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Nice to see you back on the diary board again, weekends are way too quick i have been off since thurs but am still running around like a headless chicken trying to get the housework done! I also need to type some documents up but they are locked when i try to access them on my home pc, so annoying cos i wanted to try and catch up with a bit of paperwork before 9am tomorrow morning

good luck with weight loss - how's it going? how long now til your holiday?

Nice to see you back on the diary board again, weekends are way too quick i have been off since thurs but am still running around like a headless chicken trying to get the housework done! I also need to type some documents up but they are locked when i try to access them on my home pc, so annoying cos i wanted to try and catch up with a bit of paperwork before 9am tomorrow morning

good luck with weight loss - how's it going? how long now til your holiday?
Aww bless ya - what is your job? It's rubbish when you've got so much to do and too little time. I have a pile of stuff to do at work tomorrow, which I had to do on Friday but just didn't have time. I should have stayed to do it, but had just had enough by 4pm!!

It's going okay. I'm finding 100% easy some days and hard others. Especially last night. My parents had a takeaway, wine, crisps and chocolate. Not fair. I didn't give in though which I'm very happy about! Lost 0.5lb at WI on Friday, but think this week is going to be better. I'm gonna make sure I hit the gym most of the week, stick to syns and eat well. Has to be better than 0.5lb! 6 weeks on Tuesday til my holiday. My aim now is to just lose as much as I can and stick to 100% til then. Obviously I'll put some of the weight back on on holiday. I'm gonna try and be good - fruit for brekki, salad for lunch and then a nice dinner. But I'm going to enjoy myself so if I do put a bit of it back on, I won't feel so bad as I'm going to 100% it until Christmas :) xx

Monday 27 September 2010

Day 13 of 100%

Green Day

Doing a brief plan on here for tomorrow as I'm gonna be quite busy and not sure if I'll get on to post. Got work, then gym, then shopping for a colleague's leaving present so I'll be ready for bed when I get home!

Lunch: Morrison's Couscous (2 Syns) with Tomatoes, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn with 4 Ryvita (HEB)

Dinner: Quorn Peppered Steak, Jacket Potato with LCEL Cheese Triangles (HEA) and Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Green Beans, Mushrooms & Carrots

Snack: 1 Chocolate Digestive (4 Syns), 2 Rich Tea Biscuits (3 Syns) and Crisps (6 Syns)

Drinks: 3 Cupsof Tea with Milk (Part HEA) and Diet Coke (must drink more tomorrow!)

Syns: 15

Exercise: 50 Minute Walk at Lunch

Last edited:
Just going to do a plan for the next few days. I have 6 weeks left til my hols and believe something drastic needs to happen so I'm skinny like the girlie I'm going on hol with! Hmm....dunno what am gonna do!!!!!! Gonna do the rest of the week on reds. No more green days til Friday!

Plan for Tuesday
B - Grapes, Strawberries, Melon & Blueberries in FF Onken Yogurt
L - 4 Ryvita with LFN Cottage Cheese, Ham Slices & Cherry Tomatoes
D - Homemade Chicken Curry with 3 WW Brown Danish made into Garlic Bread

Exercise - GYM GYM GYM!!

Plan for Wednesday
B - Grapes, Strawberries, Melon & Blueberries in FF Onken Yogurt
D - Quorn Escalope with Oven Baked Veg

Exercise - GYM AND SWIM!!

Plan for Thursday
B - Any left over fruit with FF Onken Yogurt and 42g of Crunchy Bran
D - Quorn Escalope, SW Coleslaw and Oven Baked Veg

Exercise - GYM!!

6 weeks....plan is to try and lost 1-2lb per week so will be either 9st 7lbs or 9st 1lb by holiday. Wishful thinking? And if I can't lose the weight (as most people know I've had loads of trouble trying to shift the lbs)...at least tone up and be flatish!!

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Day 14 of 100%

Red Day

I am super tired today :( I slept rubbish last night and I feel like a bit of a grump this morning.

Tuesday. Boring day. Gym tonight though. 2 days til pay day...roll on Thursday, I want to get my iphone!!!

Breakfast: Melon, Strawberries, Grapes & Blueberries in Onken F Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch: 4 Ryvitas (HEB) with LFN Cottage Cheese, Ham Slices & Tomato

Snack: Flake (8.5 Syns)

Dinner: 2 Quorn Sausages, Trimmed Bacon, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn), 3 WW Brown Danish with 1 LCEL Cheese Triangle (1 Syn)

Snack: 1 Chocolate Digestive (4 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk, Water, Water with NAS Squash, Diet Coke

Syns: 14.5

Last edited:
Aww bless ya - what is your job? It's rubbish when you've got so much to do and too little time. I have a pile of stuff to do at work tomorrow, which I had to do on Friday but just didn't have time. I should have stayed to do it, but had just had enough by 4pm!!

It's going okay. I'm finding 100% easy some days and hard others. Especially last night. My parents had a takeaway, wine, crisps and chocolate. Not fair. I didn't give in though which I'm very happy about! Lost 0.5lb at WI on Friday, but think this week is going to be better. I'm gonna make sure I hit the gym most of the week, stick to syns and eat well. Has to be better than 0.5lb! 6 weeks on Tuesday til my holiday. My aim now is to just lose as much as I can and stick to 100% til then. Obviously I'll put some of the weight back on on holiday. I'm gonna try and be good - fruit for brekki, salad for lunch and then a nice dinner. But I'm going to enjoy myself so if I do put a bit of it back on, I won't feel so bad as I'm going to 100% it until Christmas :) xx

I manage a Sheltered Housing Scheme for the elderly (although its not politically correct to say elderly any more we have to say older), unfortunately there has been a high turnover of staff since i went on maternity leave and the scheme has been run into the ground, i am picking up the pieces, which i enjoy - i do love a challenge

You are doing really well esp if your parents are being naughty. I think you are being very sensible, stick to it til your holiday they let your hair down - where are you off to?

I manage a Sheltered Housing Scheme for the elderly (although its not politically correct to say elderly any more we have to say older), unfortunately there has been a high turnover of staff since i went on maternity leave and the scheme has been run into the ground, i am picking up the pieces, which i enjoy - i do love a challenge

You are doing really well esp if your parents are being naughty. I think you are being very sensible, stick to it til your holiday they let your hair down - where are you off to?
Well its good that you love it Donna :) it would be boring if it wasn't a challenge!!

I'm going to Egypt! 6 weeks yesterday :D woo!! xx

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Day 15 of 100%

Red Day

I got my iphone 4 :D happpy happy happy. And its 1 day to go til pay day :D happpy happy happy :) haha

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and a Fruit Salad with Strawberries, Melon, Grapes & Blueberries

Lunch: 4 Ryvita (HEB) with Ham Slices & Cherry Tomatoes. Crisps (6 Syns)

Dinner: Chicken Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Chilli & Curry Powder

Snack: 2 Chocolate Digestives (8 Syns) and Coop Spicy Chicken Chunks

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 1.5 Pints of Water and a Can of Diet Coke

Exercise: Walk around shops (back to gym on Friday wooo)

Last edited:
Wednesday 29 September 2010

Day 15 of 100%

Red Day

I got my iphone 4 :D happpy happy happy. And its 1 day to go til pay day :D happpy happy happy :) haha

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and a Fruit Salad with Strawberries, Melon, Grapes & Blueberries

Lunch: 4 Ryvita (HEB) with Ham Slices & Cherry Tomatoes. Crisps (6 Syns)

Dinner: Chicken Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Chilli & Curry Powder

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Water, Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 6

Exercise: Gym: I WILL GO TODAY!!!

Hey lovely!! How you doing??

How is the iPhone? I am getting one on 1st November when my contract runs out, I really can't wait as I have a crappy Nokia at the moment!!

Your food diary is looking good for today! xx

Back