XLS Medical

I'm going to eat the same as always too see if the tablets alone make a difference. Generally Mon-Thurs I can be good enough...it's the weekends then when I just eat way too much!!!!
I only started yesterday....usually by this time of the day Im starving and after snacking on fruit to keep me going until dinner but don't feel very hungry at all right now!!!

Is sigrun a man or woman as men might need more as they need more calories just a thought not sure if it's accurate though

I take either 5 or 6. Depends on what I have eaten! Low fat breakfast I will only take 1. A very high fat dinner and I will take 3.

I take 6. I'm a woman. :) I tend to take 3 after lunch and 3 after dinner

Hello everyone! Im joining in because i started mine on sunday! I too am at the "constipation stage" even though im drinking water! Today i have been very bloated and am starting to wonder if these are working?! I have had decreased appitite so maybe thats them kicking in!
I will update any changes.
Good luck everyone x

I've been taking 6 a day. I'm going to start taking 3 after breakfast and 3 after dinner today. As want to take me contraceptive pill in the afternoon!!! Dinner would always be the meal highest in fat for me!!! Dinking at least a litre of water a day and so far no unwanted side affects

Oh I do ha I'd never last all day!!! On the weekdays I have home made soup its weight watchers zero point soup and some fruit then throughout the afternoon!!! Have been taking the two after it so far but was just thinking today I'd start doing 3 and 3 after breakfast and dinner....as would prefer to take the contraceptive pill in the afternoon cos if its late at night there is more of a possibilty I'd forget it altogether!!!

hi everyone
i have decided to give xls a try and i've been following you since monday- thats when i ordered 120 from amazon.
they arrived today and i took 2 already with lunch. i can see the constipation problem that arises quite often. i am curious how that will work because i already have a problem with that :) i will try and drink lots of water and maybe will be fine
good luck everyone xx

Well, I have just finished my 10-day box and have not yet received my box that I ordered from Amazon so I went XLS hunting in my lunchtime. After 2 Boots and 1 Superdrug, I have to accept that XLS are sold out near me! Very annoying!!!

On the positive side, constipation has now gone and I'm back to regular so it would appear that it takes the body a while to learn to deal with XLS. I haven't eaten yet today so it has nothing to do with running out of tablets.

Depends on what you had with the pasta. If there was any mayo, meat or fat then yes, I would take 1-2 but if it´s just boiled pasta on its own with no sauce then I wouldn´t bother as there isn´t enough fat in it for a tablet to make a difference.

I couldn't see any reason why you can't...it doesnt mention it anywhere on the directions or website either. I personally would take the parcetemol if I felt I needed them!!!!

Back