xsugarfairyx food diary

Saturday:
B- Big bowl of strawberries with mullerlight.
L- 'fried egg' using fry light, bacon with fat trimmed off, mushrooms, spaghetti, eat smart sausages (2 syns) and 1 piece of wholemeal (1/2 HEB)- prob too big n not enough superfree will eat some fruit before next time not after.
D- Chicken breast (no skin) large salad with el mayo (2 syns)
Snacks- muller light, 1 alpen bar (1/2 HEB) Mikado (5 syns) Apple.
Should of had a HEA - dunno why i didnt maybe just forgot (MUST REMEMBER TO HAVE BOTH HE's)
Total Syns= 9.

Hi SugarFairy,

We are starting at the same weight!!

I would say up your free food, I struggle with breakfast but two yogurts wouldn't be enough, add some fruit bananas and dried apricots are good
I am allowed 15 syns - I don't use them all everyday but if I have a treat the night of weigh in day (only if I have lost of course) I don't worry about it - this week I had a bar of chocolate and a packet of crisps btw, that way if the weight slows down you know its time to reduce your daily syn allowance
My friend and I joined together - i lost 7lbs, she lost 3lbs - I ate far more than she did
Portion wise - from experience - I have big portions but i remember from before as you become smaller you start eating less anyway
Take time to enjoy a meal - you feel a full for a lot longer

Other than that food looks delish! Love the pics...wish my salads looked so tasty!

Good luck or weigh in tomorrow, donna x

Sorry Hun - have you considered signing up for some of the challenges - I have signed up for the May Challenge (I have set target weight loss of 4lbs probably a bit unrealistic but reach for the stars and all that!) and also the Tinsel Team (from now until xmas), I find being in a challenge really keeps me motivated

Why are you sorry and not yet, Im gonna try I dont like fat chips you see lol! and yeah I may sign up for a challenge but wouldnt know what to challenge myself too, and I will try and up my free foods like today I had a big bowl of strawberries with my yog and it was yum and thanks I need to try and liven salad up. x

xsugarfairyx said:
Why are you sorry and not yet, Im gonna try I dont like fat chips you see lol! and yeah I may sign up for a challenge but wouldnt know what to challenge myself too, and I will try and up my free foods like today I had a big bowl of strawberries with my yog and it was yum and thanks I need to try and liven salad up. x

sorry sugarfairy i was apologising for bombarding u with posts

why dont u sign up for team tinsel they r a really friendly bunch, i signed up over weekend. i think i have set target of 4 stone loss...thats 1/2 stone per month

good luck for weigh in today

do u mean u like skinny chips? u can buy a cutter for those on ebay xxx

Yes I prefer skinny chips like fry size, and you never need to be sorry Donna, I may sign up for that challenge :) sorry not kept this up to date, I wasnt very well yesterday and still not grreat will update in a bit, but on a good note Ive lost just over 4lb woop x

Brilliant loss, you must be chuffed to bits with that. well done!

Well done on your loss chick, what a fantastic start to your weight loss journey!!
You should be really proud of yourself, keep it up :) x

Yes I prefer skinny chips like fry size, and you never need to be sorry Donna, I may sign up for that challenge :) sorry not kept this up to date, I wasnt very well yesterday and still not grreat will update in a bit, but on a good note Ive lost just over 4lb woop x
Wish you better...but WELL DONE ON AN AMAZING LOSS !!!!

Sunday
B- Large bowl of strawberries with Mullerlight.
L- Large salad with eggs and cheese (HEA) and el mayo (2 syns)
D- Eat smart sausages (2syns) 1/2 pasta n sauce and vegetables.
Was going to have my HEB in the evening but I wasnt well so didnt feel like it.

well done on the loss! hope you feel better soon.

Well done on your loss have been following your food diary and it looks really good you seem to have the hang of it. Hope your feeling better

Hey Sugar,

How are you doing today? Feeling better? xx

Thankyou everyone for the well done, it means a lot.

Hey Charley, in regards to health Im feeling better just feeling very down and low atm and my aniexty is playing up, just lack so much confidence atm, hope you are well xx

Sorry to hear that Sugar. I hope you find some peace and confidence in yourself. Do you have supportive people around you? Your family etc? X

Back