BBC 1 8PM TONIGHT Lose Weight For Love

Cavegirl21

Gold Member
Bob & Jane Tanya Byron helps Bob and Jane, whose overeating and excessive drinking is making them so unhappy that it is threatening to drive them apart. Over the past few years, the couple have piled on the pounds through eating vast meals and drinking up to 25 bottles of wine a week, and Bob admits that he no longer finds his partner attractive. Tanya and her team separate the pair for 10 weeks, arranging for Jane to resolve a long-standing issue with her adult daughter, and introducing former semi-professional footballer Bob to the fun of exercise

I think the couple in the first episode struck a chord with me the most, the lady was just so set up for failing and it was the norm for her ... the hard time she had admitting she could achieve things and the difficulty in acknowledging those achievements ... is something I know I do too. It made me sad. :(
The couple in the third, with the severe drinking was heartbreaking... It's sad to see people not even realise they are destroying themselves and each other because of unresolved heartache...

Back