CHOCOLATE (CONFECTIONARY)

Does anyone know how many syns it would be for a raspberry ruffle bar? I think they are about 34g
Calories per ber are 130 and fat is 5.6g

I love raspberry ruffles bars. So pleased they not too high. I bought the sweets version as well and there like a bounty fix without the huge syns.

Animal bars from nestle are a good chocolate fix. 5 syns each. I bought a pack of 4 at poundland.

Hey all, I am confused re the Ruffle bars; I thought that the original list described Jameson's ruffles as being 2.5 syns but am now worried having read the above posts saying that they are 6.5 syns - I've been eating them since I started my diet on the basis of only being 2.5 syns and have bucket loads of them in my sweetie jar :break_diet:
I am still getting my head around the calculations but looking at the label, this 26g bar says it is 125 cals which based on 20 cals = 1 syn means it's over 6 syns...... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
There's a tiny bit of me hoping that the original post is right because its got coconut in it and so the calorie count doesnt count :8855: Some hope, eh?

I'd imagine (but not 100% sure) that the 2.5 syns are for the ones that you can get in a bag and the 6.5 syns are for the individual bars maybe??
It would make sense because the bars are about the size of 2-3 of the ones that come in a bag.

I'd imagine (but not 100% sure) that the 2.5 syns are for the ones that you can get in a bag and the 6.5 syns are for the individual bars maybe??
It would make sense because the bars are about the size of 2-3 of the ones that come in a bag.
Thanks Steph :)

Back