Clothing Advice please - got a top but not the one I showed you..link attached X

Hi Big Bear

Ok so sounds to me you have got a bit of an hourglass figure (being that your waist is smaller than you top and bottom) This is what I am also, and when I go out I tend to accentuate what I have got by going for the 50's pin up look. Maybe something like this..........

50s Polka Dot Black Rockabilly Swing Prom Pin-Up Dress: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing

Or if you are worried about arms (like I am) you could try something like this...............

Oasis Dresses| Blk&Wht Star Print Dress | Womens Fashion Clothing | Oasis Stores UK

You could try wearing a nice belt under your boobs to make your waist look even smaller. Hope this helps :)

Hi Big Bear

Ok so sounds to me you have got a bit of an hourglass figure (being that your waist is smaller than you top and bottom) This is what I am also, and when I go out I tend to accentuate what I have got by going for the 50's pin up look. Maybe something like this..........

50s Polka Dot Black Rockabilly Swing Prom Pin-Up Dress: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing

Or if you are worried about arms (like I am) you could try something like this...............

Oasis Dresses| Blk&Wht Star Print Dress | Womens Fashion Clothing | Oasis Stores UK

You could try wearing a nice belt under your boobs to make your waist look even smaller. Hope this helps :)

Do not think the first one would do the job but do like the second one. Very nice and very flattering .

Both are beautiful. Wear what you will feel most COMFORTABLE in. Would u feel more comfortable wearing pants or a dress all night? I hate when I get home and can't wait to rip my clothes off. You will have a better time if you're not constantly adjusting etc. Have a GREAT time!

I like the first one from Tesco, I think it would be slimming on.

Love the top! I could go for it myself.

Ohh pretty!
Get it on and show us!

I'll definitely get a picture on Saturday when I've my hair/make-up done.

I've no one to take a picture now anyhow lol XX

Nice choice.

It looks really nice BB. Good choice.

That looks lovely Karen, so flattering.

Back