Hannah's slimming world diary.

hare

Hi everyone, I started doing slimming world from home yesterday. I bought the starter pack from the official seller on ebay and this forum is going to be my group! :)

So my start weight is: 10st 2.25lb and my goal weight is 9st.

For breakfast I had: a banana and an oaty biscuit (made using 35g porridge oats (HEX B) one egg and 4tbsp sweetener)

For lunch I had: a jacket potato, carrot sticks, grapes and a muller light

For dinner I had: Homemade burgers (made with 5% fat beef mince, a chopped red onion and an egg) slimming world chips and a big salad.

My HEX A was 250ml alpro dark chocolate almond milk

My syns were: 1tbsp ketchup and a Magnum = 13.5 syns

Hi, yesterday was another good day, stuck to plan.

Breakfast: Oat biscuit (HEX B) (as before) and banana

Lunch: Tomato pasta mug shot, apple, banana and cherry muller light

Dinner: Made the spaghetti bolognese from the SW website - OMG so good! And enough left over for lunch today :)

Hex A: 250ml dark chocolate alpro almond milk

Syns: Another magnum! 12.5 syns

I do tend to get a little bit hungry in between meals, but I think this is because I have a massive gap between breakfast and lunch at work (9am - 2pm with no break )

But otherwise its going pretty well, cravings are starting to emerge though, but I'm feeling strong!

So yesterday's diary looks like:

Breakfast: An apple and a banana

Lunch: leftover spaghetti bolognese, grapes, vanilla muller light and two alpen lights (HEX B)

Dinner: SW recipe sweet and sour pork with rice

Syns: a twirl bar and cornstarch from dinner = 12.5 syns

Missed my HEX A cos I fell asleep! Feeling so tired this week, not sure if its a side effect from dieting?

x

Yesterday-

Breakfast: An apple, a banana and an alpen light bar (1/2 HEX B)

Lunch: leftover sweet and sour pork with rice, fresh pineapple, muller light and an alpen light bar (1/2 HEX B)

Dinner: SW chips, baked beans and 2 sainsburys BGTY cumberland sausages

Syns: lindt lindor bar and sausages =13 syns

I missed my HEX A again today, not good! I would really highly recommend the sweet and sour pork recipe from the SW website, it was so lovely and made a brilliant lunch for the next day. Also the sainsburys BGTY cumberland sausages were absolutely lovely, I'm so glad I tried them. I preferred them to normal high fat sausages!

Feeling really proud of myself, I know its only been four days but I am usually a terrible dieter. I think being well prepared and having a good routine has helped me to stay on track so far.

X

Breakfast: Three ingredient pancakes (eggs, muller light, oats) (HEX B) with strawberries

Lunch: Mangetout, babycorn, carrot and onion stir fry with rice, apple, strawberries, muller light and 250ml alpro dark chocolate milk (HEX A)

Dinner: SW recipe beef in red onion gravy with fried potatoes and brussel sprouts

Syns: twirl bar and 1 tbsp golden syrup = 13.5 syns

Breakfast: lean bacon, 1 x sainsburys BGTY sausage, beans, fried potatoes and onions in frylight, bowl of grapes

Lunch: 2 x alpen light (HEX B), 2 bananas

Dinner: tried a chicken korma recipe, not a fan, left most of it, with boiled rice

HEX A: 250ml dark chocolate alpro almond milk blended with ice and a cappucino muller light (for a copy cat starbucks mocha frappucino!)

Syns: 0.5 syns for sausage, about 1 syn for curry. Did buy some doughnuts to use my syns on but didn't end up having any. Didn't realise that they have 16.5 syns each in! But am under my weekly syns so might indulge tomorrow! Total: 1.5 syns X

Weigh in first thing tomorrow, eek! My husband has said I look like I've lost weight twice this weekend so hoping for a loss! X

One pound lost this morning - have to admit I was a little bit disappointed but its a pound lighter than I was last week and it hasn't really been much effort! If I keep losing a pound a month then I'll be at my target by August - not bad! X

Had a bad day today, diet wise and emotionally.

Breakfast: apple, banana, alpen light

Lunch: sausage and veggie stir fry with rice, muller light, grapes and alpen light

Dinner: mcdonalds! :mad:

Total syns: 54.5 wahhh!

Back