Hello, new to Slimming World and here! :)

Hello! :)I am new here!
I just started doing Slimming World with a couple of the girls in my office, I don't go to the meetings so looking for some help and support on here and you all seem like a friendly bunch! :D
My weight has been up and down for years but has gradually started to climb back up since I've moved in with my boyfriend and started getting takeaways a lot more rather than going out dancing. We just got engaged last month and I want to get healthy and lose weight before we set a date for the wedding.
I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you while we help each other out. See you around x

Hello there :)
I'm pretty new myself! Hubby and I used to eat takeaways about 3 times a week and our weight rose really quickly!! I've been going to Slimming World now for about 4 months and so far I've lost just over 2 stone and Richard's lost just under 3 stone. Hope to see you around and best of luck with your new healthy way of life :)

Hello there :)
I'm pretty new myself! Hubby and I used to eat takeaways about 3 times a week and our weight rose really quickly!! I've been going to Slimming World now for about 4 months and so far I've lost just over 2 stone and Richard's lost just under 3 stone. Hope to see you around and best of luck with your new healthy way of life :)
Thank Maria, well done to you and Hubby, you're doing great. I'm doing this solo but no doubt my Ed might lose if he's eating the same meals as me! We'll see how it goes.

I expect your Ed will lose weight. Even if he snacks between meals, by eating SW meals with you he will be eating less in the long run. Wish you both well :)

Hi, I was exactly the same when I moved in with my boyfriend who's now my husband, takeaways are deadly lol when we had to complain to one of our regular places I told him we were good customers, he said he could see that, he told me we'd racked up to the £600s and we hadn't been together that long at that point! I hate to admit it didn't stop us buying them though.. good luck to you :)

Hi, I was exactly the same when I moved in with my boyfriend who's now my husband, takeaways are deadly lol when we had to complain to one of our regular places I told him we were good customers, he said he could see that, he told me we'd racked up to the £600s and we hadn't been together that long at that point! I hate to admit it didn't stop us buying them though.. good luck to you :)

It becomes too easy after a long day at work! My willpower has been quite good, he's had a few takeaways but I've even walked around to pick it up and not been tempted! I'm determined this time :)

It becomes too easy after a long day at work! My willpower has been quite good, he's had a few takeaways but I've even walked around to pick it up and not been tempted! I'm determined this time :)
It's lovely on those special days when you wake up thinking "I'm going to do it this time"...........unfortunately I have quite a few when I wake up thinking "What's the point......?" Lets hope that we get more good days as we go on!! Good luck ladies ;)

Back