Hi im tying slimming world, new to diets and minimins!

tinabell

Hi everyone ive never dieted before but after having my son (who is now 2 lol) ive still not lost the extra baby weight as OH likes meat meat more meat with cheese, oil etc on top and lots of snacks in between and i just seem to follow in the evenings! Thats a bit of a lie actually, I did lose most of the baby weight whilst breastfeeding then put a bit more on when i stopped as was used to all the extra calories! So here i am, 2 years on and still making excuses........ so ive decided i dont want to feel uncomfortable in my clothes any longer and ive been doing slimming world from home for nearly 2 weeks. Start weight 10.5 stone, Lost 3-4lb in my first week which i dont think was too bad considering i went to a christening party and ate 2 divine iced cupcakes made by my lovely friend (saved my sins for those). Any tips would be really appreciated as im also wheat free so that tends to make things a bit difficult. Anyway thats me and so far i have found minimins to be so helpful with syn values and recipies etc so thankyou everyone for that :D

Oh dear that should read as trying slimming world. Great introduction eh?:rolleyes:

Good luck hun ive been doing sw for three weeks now have my third weigh in today fingers crossed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I love slimming world hope you do too!! Good luck and welcome hunnay xxx

tinabell said:
Hi everyone ive never dieted before but after having my son (who is now 2 lol) ive still not lost the extra baby weight as OH likes meat meat more meat with cheese, oil etc on top and lots of snacks in between and i just seem to follow in the evenings! Thats a bit of a lie actually, I did lose most of the baby weight whilst breastfeeding then put a bit more on when i stopped as was used to all the extra calories! So here i am, 2 years on and still making excuses........ so ive decided i dont want to feel uncomfortable in my clothes any longer and ive been doing slimming world from home for nearly 2 weeks. Start weight 10.5 stone, Lost 3-4lb in my first week which i dont think was too bad considering i went to a christening party and ate 2 divine iced cupcakes made by my lovely friend (saved my sins for those). Any tips would be really appreciated as im also wheat free so that tends to make things a bit difficult. Anyway thats me and so far i have found minimins to be so helpful with syn values and recipies etc so thankyou everyone for that :D

Hi Tinabell welcome to Minimins and SW I'm new to both too. Good luck with your weight loss and if it makes you feel any better my daughter is almost 11 and I STILL haven't managed to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 10st lol. I went up to 15st 7lb when pregnant - 11 years on and I'm currently 13st 3lb x

Back