LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER A LITTLE MORE, Please Join In

Here goes:

Name - Kathryn
Age - 32
Town - Rotherham, South Yorks, but originally from Scunthorpe, North Lincs
Do you Drive - Yes, Silver Diesel Ford Fiesta
Job - Management Accountant for the NHS (in Huddersfield)
Hair Colour - Brown
Eye Colour - Blue
Any Tattoo's - No
Any Piercings - My ears three times and then another one in right ear
Your Best Feature - ?
Married/Seeing Anyone - Seeing Richard, been together 7 years, with a break-up in the middle
How did you meet - Drunken night out in Sheffield
Have you any Children - Not yet
Brothers/Sisters - 1 sister, Susannah age 30
Fave Colour - Green
Fave Programme - At the minute its Masterchef, Ashes to Ashes, Lost, Hollyoaks (someone has to!!), Grand Designs, Waterloo Road. I get in from work and slob!!!
Fave Band/Singer - Like a bit of everything from Take That,Girls Aloud, Kylie to Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Kaiser Chiefs.
Fave Movie - These are difficult, but most recent ones I saw and loved were Cloverfield and No Country for Old Men. I have a monthly pass for the cinema so go to see all sorts. Old stuff I love include Heathers, Pretty in Pink, Grease, Dirty Dancing.
Fave Website - Minimins & Facebook
Food You Couldn't Live Without - Have lived without it all for 7 weeks, but love bread, pasta, chilli, chocolate - the list could go on literally forever!!
Fave Drink - Tea, hot choc with Baileys, water, ribena light
Fave Alcoholic Drink - Pink wine, amaretto
Fave Make-Up Product - Not much into make-up but do like my No7 lippy, and love Virgin Vie smellies
Ideal Clothes Size - A 12 would be fantastic, but I would be happy at 14
Ideal Job - I like what I do, but if I had half as much work and twice as much time that would help! And a salary with an extra nought on the end. It would be nice to have a job that I could go home at end of the day and not think about it until the next day (If only!!)
Your Phobia - Spiders, and people breaking in and trying to kill me as I seem to be dreaming about that quite a bit.

A couple more....
Any pets A cat, called Holly Bobbins :D
Fave CD product - Malt toffee bars and Fruits of the Forest shake with loads of ice.
Most looking forward to? Getting this weight off, and finally getting my visa for Oz so we can be off!
Fave place? My bed, my mum and dads house, Sorrento in Italy and Prague

Yep, looks like its just me and thee on here!! Think I am going to have a bath and get to work early. Got toothache (thats what woke me up). Been catching up on daily thread, and Kel & Lou thread thats taken forever. Not been on for a few days and so much to catch up on !!

Back