Let's give it another shot then

pudpud

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sarah, im a 36 Year old mum to three and i have around 5 stones to lose.
I've done every imaginable diet, VLCD, SW, WW, RC, Low Carb, Dukan, Herbalife, No carbs after 6pm, 5:2, Juicing! All they have done is made me fatter and more miserable. I did have short term success with Exante/Cambridge diet but i ended back at my start weight plus and extra stone.
Calorie counting is the only thing where i felt happy and in control doing.
I've just re-joined my gym so i'm aiming on going there 3-4 times per week.

I've set myself a calorie target of around 1500 per day.

Today i've had
B: Oats so Simple and a banana 315
S: Nescafe Double Chocca Mocha 91
L: Ham, Beetroot and Cucumber Sandwich on Seeded Bread 405
D: M&S Four Cheese Ravioli and Mange Tout 384
S: Dairy Milk Mousse Snowman, Options Hot Chocolate 205
Milk for tea/coffee 100

TOTAL 1500 Bang on!!

Exercise 45 minutes at the gym Fast paced Walking/ Bicycling/ Cross Trainer

Day two going well so far, i had an appointment in London today so was tinkering with my phone on the train and looking at Calorie websites which work out how many calories I need to eat to lose a certain amount of weight.
So i discovered i will need approx 1500 calories per day to lose 1.5lbs a week, which then means i would be at goal weight by 17th Dec 2014. What a fantastic xmas present that would be!

Today, my stomach feels bloated, and i have often wondered if i am Gluten intollerent....i've never had any tests to see if i am, but it does seem that too much Wheat causes my stomach to bloat. And i did have quite a bit of wheat yesterday. On the other hand my body may just be adjusting to the extra fibre i am eating so i actually don't know.....the best way of finding out i suppose is to make small changes in the foods i eat and monitor it.
Just wondered if anyone else has any insight?

x

Back