Motivation - I've heard of it... anyone seen it lurking around?

neets_21

I've had a busy start to the year, moving home, changing my hours at work, family being ill and now its good old star week. I'm loosing my poor motivation. I last saw it hanging around the fridge spying my little mans chocolate Santa :( How do you all stay on track? What keeps you from reaching for the custard creams when you have a brew? I was considering a Brigid Jones style photo on the fridge :| but somehow I don't think that is going to help me much. Any help, advice or words of wisdom greatly appreciated!!!

I love it. Bridget Jones Diary is awesome. I totally want to be skinny enough to wear her pull up pants. :wee:

I found it very hard to get back on track since Xmas myself. I have been very bold. But this week I noticed my pre Christmas new jeans getting tight as serious motivation. So kicked myself up the ass, planned ahead and lost 3.5lbs

There are a few sometimes I think of the people I don't like an bump into an they have lost weight an you think grrrrrrrrr if they can do it so can I, another one I look at a pic of myself now to when I lost 5 stone, an there is a app I deleted it when I quit AGAIN but it gives you a pic of yourself at your current weight an a after pic of the weight you will be screen shot the pics an use it as your screensaver so you see it every time you use your phone.

Back