New Muller De Luxe

Minimunchkins

Gold Member
Has anyone tried the new Muller de Luxe Corner desserts yet? If so, IYO, are they worth the syns?

These are the ones currently on offer in Sainsbugs & Asda for £1 for the twin pack and come in 4 flavours:- After Dinner Mint, Coconut Dream, Marc de Champagne& Crème Praline.

I was so intent on asking Mims opinions that I totally forgot to check the NV :doh: but believe the coconut dream one is 187 cals each (9 syns) so a real treat or for someone who struggles to fit in their daily syns.

I don't think it can be worked out on syn/calorie rule??? As mullers normally have 97 calories and are free???
I'm not 100% sure though??
:)

found them online.

muller

De Luxe Corner Yogurt, After Dinner Mint, 130g pot 10½10½10½
De Luxe Corner Yogurt, Coconut , 130g pot
De Luxe Corner Yogurt, Marc de Champagne, 130g pot 101010

:thankyou: - I wish we had our 'Thanks Button' back rather than just the 'Like' option.

Anyway, I was in Sainsbugs tonight and remembered to check the NV - I did the maths with the calories but at least your post confirmed my little grey cells are still working well enough.

I think I'll buy each of the coconut & Champagne and try as a special treat.

:thankyou: - I wish we had our 'Thanks Button' back rather than just the 'Like' option.

Anyway, I was in Sainsbugs tonight and remembered to check the NV - I did the maths with the calories but at least your post confirmed my little grey cells are still working well enough.

I think I'll buy each of the coconut & Champagne and try as a special treat.

Anytime. i tried them and they are lovely.

Back