New to Slimming World - Frankie & Bennys help

ChloeHSmith

Last week I joined my local slimming world. So far things are going great however I am going out for a family meal to Frankie & Bennys. I have saved all syns today as I knew this was planned. Has anyone got any recommendations or ideas what to have and even the syns if possible. I am on the EE plan.
Thanks in advance :heartpump:

i would be interested to find this out too, OH birthday on wedesnday and i would like to be able to go out and have a nice meal without being over board on syns:)

If you look at their website you can download their menus. They have a lighter choices section on their main menu which gives calorie values.

And they say that the lighter choices are cooked to order, so you could ask for changes to be made. And ask for dressing on the side, so you can leave it or just have a tiny amount.

I would ignore the rest of the menu, it is quite shocking! Heaven knows how many syns I have taken on board just by reading it!!! :)

New to Slimming World - Frankie & Bennys help

I, going tonight. I always ask for steak n fries, swap fries for jacket potato and ask for salad. Then I take my own he A allowance. Sorted! X

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

The red French pizza is amazing. 650 calories for the whole thing. Using the 20 calories a syn rule, that would be 16 syns for half a pizza but I imagine there is some free food in there!
X

Back