Please allow me to introduce myself.....

botozi

As a newbie i thougt i should introduce myself properly to you as i'm moving around a lot at this site. I'm Gerda, 40 years old, married to Jaco and together we have a daughter, named Nena. There are also living four cats in our house; bowie, toontje, zico and whiskey. Now you understand my nickname botozi. The last cat came hopping in this summer when my nick already excisted.
I work as a secretary at a school for technical education for four days a week. Started CD on 7th November 2007 and still going strong, grin.
I tried to put some photo's in my gallery, hope you can see them.

I'm glad i found this site, i thinks it's really helpfull to communicate with people who know exactly where you are going through.

Ok, that's it for now.

Hugs
botozi

welcome Botozi! Congratulations on the first 7kg gone and good luck for the rest of your journey!

Welcome Botozi
Yes i saw the photos , hey you don't have a big face there , its a nice photo . :) Hope this site helps you get to goal !

Hi Botozi

Good to hear more about you and your journey. Cats sound wonderful - I also have four! I see you are in The Netherlands - I lived there as a child for about three years and became addicted to Poffitures and Frikandels!! Sorry shouldn't mention such things!!

Good luck on your journey.

Georgie
xx

Back