Rant About Slimming World USA

I thought SW was an American company that had migrated across the pond to us over here!!! Well you learn something new every day!

slimmingworldusa.com is where u can join SW online if u live in the US our consultant in Ireland asked us to spread this address please share if u know anyone who wants to join online who lives in the US xx

Hello!
I'm in the UK and I love Slimming World! It's better than anything else I've tried. Lots of good healthy food - I never get hungry! And I can eat chips!! (fries). I feel sad to read people haven't had a good experience with it in the US. I hope you'll give them another chance! I have a friends and family discount link for US/Canada online membership if anyone's interested. Take a look at the website and if you think it's something you'd like to try, feel free to message me.

Good luck with your weight loss journeys everyone...

A x

I do think its a shame you've had such a bad experience. Slimming world are having a hard time going over to the USA as there are already so many diet plans and fads. But it really is a fantastic plan. I've got a discount code as well if anyones interested and I'd happily help anyone where I can, but obviously I know about the UK foods rather then the American ones

Just a note to add that this thread was started before the USA website went live back in 2011 and was when members overseas had to pay by a very high exchange rate to join the UK site were information wasn't geared to the US market. Since the. uSA site went live I've I am sure the OP doesn't feel how she did in her original post on here. :)

Last edited:
oh dear, i thought SW usa was an EXACT duplicate of the uk one...?

Sweetest_Syn said:
oh dear, i thought SW usa was an EXACT duplicate of the uk one...?

They are similar, but there are a few differences, for instance we have lots of different healthy extra choices and we get 2 healthy extra a choices on extra easy instead of 1, but then have less maximum syns daily. The online we site also hasa forum, which I think is great, because the majority in the USA will be following it online and need some kind of support with no groups to go to.

We were asked by our consultant to tell any of our friends and family in the USA about it. I love SW it has changed my life in many ways. Best of luck with all of your weight loss journeys xxxx

Back