Rejoining slimming world?

Slimming world worked really well for me last year, but after a bad 5 months which sent me wildly off the wagon, I just don't feel motivated to get back on even though I know it works.

How do you all motivate yourself to re-join? I have so many things in need to lose weight for and soon! (Wedding!!)

I don't want to calorie count or try any stupid fads, I just want to get on and stay on plan through all the summer BBQs etc.!!!

Today I think I've had a couple of reality checks in the form of Primarks new labels and H&M mirrors, but I hate the 'start tomorrow' thing!

Any advice, reality checks etc. would be appreciated!

Start with your next meal regardless of what you have had already.
That was the most positive thing I could think of , sorry

Goodness, how to motivate yourself is hard. To keep motivated is even harder.

It takes me ages to lose weight as like a lot of people I just keep eating.

The only rule I made for myself when I joined Slimming World was that I HAD to go and weigh every week without fail even if I had to go to s class on a different day.

I tried to stay, didn't always when I had put on weight. Our class was do big I didn't really feel comfortable.

I now see the same consultant but at 7.30am on a Friday.

I must say I feel more comfortable asking questions and feel much more motivated.

I don't really know the answers but I am now going to be happy/content when I get a loss be it a pound or half a pound.

I hope you do join again. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Doreen

Back