Sarah's JUDDing Diary :)

carrot_tit

Gold Member
Hi all

Been hanging around for a while whilst i finished on S&S and completed the refeed. Today is my first official day on JUDD and i'm on a DD. I chose the 30% weight loss mode on the official website which brings me out at 638cals on a DD and 2125 on an UD. Not bad really. Since i know inche loss can be more impressive on this diet than actual weight loss i also got my partner to do my measurements. So here's my complete starting stats:

Weight = 9st 3.5lbs
Bust = 35in
Stomach = 30in
Hips = 38in

Really want to lose some inches off my hips! Then maybe i could but a decent pair of trousers! So here's what i've had today so far:

Water = 2.5litres

30g Special K = 114cals
50ml Skimmed Milk = 18cals
1/2 All Bran Chocolate Breakie Bar = 45cals
126g Broccoli = 39cals
141g Jacket Potato = 153
134g Turkey Breast Slices = 134

Total = 503cals which means i still have just over 100 to go!
Calories Burned = 142cals from 30mins steady walk.

Today has been really easy. Lets see what tomorrow brings. Do you guys write down everything you eat on an UD as well as your DD?

Morning Carrot

Well done on your first DD, enjoy your UP!

I don't end to write UP calories down as a. I'm lazy and b. I like to imagine that I'm not on a diet ;)

But whatever feels right for you, is what's right for you :D

P x

Thanks Pauline. Not had much of an UD today as i've been ill for the entire day and i'm guessing will feel just as bad tomorrow but at least its a DD. Was so looking forward to my UD as well...... Stupid body!

Oh pants, hope you feel better soon Sarah.

Don't worry about missing your UP day though, they're like buses .... ;)

P x

Thanks guys. Feeling really strange, Today should have been a DD but suddenly felt better and very hungry so my DD turned into an UD as i wolfed down some crumpets with butter (thought i might just get away with the change as my UD yesterday was a bit of a wash out) and now i have a temperature, headache and a stiff neck. Really annoying as i was looking forward to getting back in to a routine. I guess my 1st weigh in is probably going to be a wash out. I've not even been able to exercise. What ever this is needs to sling its hook now!

Sorry you are off colour Sarah, just get better & restart when you feel able. No harm will have been done & who cares if you don't lose this week, theres always next week:)

Back