Special K NEW cracker crisps syn values?

saztag

Hi can anyone tell me please what these new Special K cracker crisps syn value is? I want to try the sea salt and balsamic vinegar flavour thank u in advance xx

A 23g bad of the salt and vinegar is showing as 4.5 syns on EE and green x

*bag

I bought some of these today as they were on special and duly counted out the 21 crisps. Let me tell you it was worth the 'weirdo stares' i got in the office they are amazing!

The sour cream and onion ones are worth every bit of the 4.5 syns if you are a crisp addict like me

I bought them today in Tesco - thanks for the syns value - looking forward to them later x

I bought some of these today as they were on special and duly counted out the 21 crisps. Let me tell you it was worth the 'weirdo stares' i got in the office they are amazing!

The sour cream and onion ones are worth every bit of the 4.5 syns if you are a crisp addict like me

Lol!!

Well............the sour cream and onion ones are very tasty! I've divided the box into little bags containing 21 of the crisps out of sight of anyone lol!

Well............the sour cream and onion ones are very tasty! I've divided the box into little bags containing 21 of the crisps out of sight of anyone lol!

Im so glad you liked them too! I am planning to count my crisps out again today - weirdo looks be damned, they are yummy :D

Just had my daily 21 cracker crisp fix lol - and only 4 1/2 syns

Back