Starting again!!!

Hi everyone, I joined sw in November 2013 weighing 16st 9.5lbs (I could have cried when I saw the scales) after having my son in September 2012 and enjoying my maternity leave (a little too much!). Between then and May 2014 I lost 2st 4lbs.

Between May 2014 and September 2014 I was up and down like a yo-yo, I moved house and I switched groups so changed my weigh day. This didn't help, I lost motivation and slowly my old ways started to creep back. I gave myself a kick up the a**e and managed to get down to my lowest weight since starting (14st 4lbs) in October 2014, had dropped two dress sizes and was finally starting to feel happy with how I looked and proud of myself, then winter arrived and I lost motivation again!

Soooo I decided yesterday, enough was enough, the smaller clothes I'd bought are snug on me, I don't want to go back to wearing bigger sizes again and I'm sick of feeling and looking disgusting! I weighed myself yesterday and although my home scales are slightly dodgy they put me at 15st 12lbs (argh!!!) this means I have managed to put on a grand total of 1st 8lbs since October 2014... very disappointed in myself.

I have my niece's christening in April so am using that as an interim goal and have started a blog and set up a fb page to help motivate me. I need to join a group but I hate how cliquey they are and this really puts me off however I am going to have to bite the bullet and find one as this is something that really helps me to lose weight.

I'd love to hear from anyone else who is in a similar situation and hopefully we can all support each other!

I wish I had having children to blame, but actually I just really like chocolate. haha!

I've just restarted, I lost around 2st in 2013, 2014 was a mess and I've put it all back on and a bit more. Very infuriating! My sister is getting married in may 2016 and I have a lot to lose so getting going with it. Fed up of looking and feeling like this, so I know what you mean!

Congrats on getting back into and good luck :) always around for a chat if ever you need it! Is your blog on tumblr? x

I'm starting again!! Ready for my hols in September I need to lose at least 2.5 st to start to feel bk to my old self :) it's gonna be hard but we can do this xx

Hiya, I'm back for a second go too. I lost 5 stone in 2011 and since then put almost 2 stone back on again, so I'm back on the plan. Once I've got that 2 stone off I could do with losing another 4, so I'll be in for the long haul lol. Aim is to lose the 2 by Easter and hopefully another 2 by mid august when we are on hols to Spain, I don't want to spend another holiday camera-avoiding!

Wow! Well done on your previous weight loss, flashharry! At least you didn't wait until you'd put it ALL back on and you've already shown you know what to do, successfully so good luck. :)

Kathy

Hey, well done! you lost 1st and 8lbs between then and now than I did! All weight lost is good weight loss, no matter how big or small. How tall are you? you sound like our BMI's could be similar? Buddies are great and I also have a weight-loss blog. My group is a little clique-y but not too bad, our consultant makes me feel quite welcome so its quite nice, I enjoy going.

Back